BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush with CrossAction bristles has superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.**
*Clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual brush.
**One time brushing studies. see more...

Oral-B Pro-Health Soft Bristles Toothbrush 1 Count
  • "It's made well, it's comfortable to hold, the bristles last a long time and my teeth always feel super clean afterwards." in 1 review
Emily H.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
Oral b is one brand I continue to go back to. One reason is a lot of dentists at least around me give oral b toothbrushes at the end of visits, so I have been used to using it from a young age. I like the soft Bristle brushes and while this is a normal brand for me I do occasionally switch up if there is a different type of brush I want to try or go back to that oral b does not have.
Bethany C.
Bozeman, MT
I've purchased this toothbrush several times, likely because the price was right. I like the cross angles on the bristles, and it seems to give a deep clean. The handle is nice and sturdy, with an ergonomic grip to make it comfortable to scrub deep. A solid toothbrush for the cost, it makes it into rotation in our bathroom often.
Melissa D.
Highland, CA
This is the brand of toothbrush my dentist gives to me every time I go in for a cleaning. I really like the soft bristles because they get the job of cleaning my teeth done, but they don't irritate my sensitive gums. They're affordable and last about 3 months of continuous use before you have to go out and buy a replacement.
Kaitlyn E.
Buffalo, NY
This is the only tooth brush I have used since I was young. The bristles are soft enough that I can use them on my whole mouth, including gums and tongue, which is important to me. My dentist gives me this brand every six months when I visit, and I have not found myself having to replace it due to deterioration.
Margaret G.
Algoma, WI
I like this toothbrush but it wore out kind of quick for me. It did the job as long as the bristles stayed in tact. Maybe I brush too hard or something. I used to use it twice a day and I think other cheaper brands work just as well. I would recommend to others but it's just a regular toothbrush!
Michelle Z.
Austin, TX
My gums are super sensitive and often bleed when I'm brushing my teeth. The soft bristles on this brush reduce any pain associated with brushing my teeth and the design of the handle makes it comfortable to hold. Definitely recommend Oral-B brand toothbrushes and so does my dentist!
Shondale M.
Las Vegas, NV
I have very sensitive teeth,so I have to use soft bristle tooth brushes. A lot of them claim to be soft,but really aren't. Oral-B has always been my go-to brush. It reaches the places in the back that aren't always easy to get and leaves my mouth feeling nice and clean!
Alexandria V.
Aurora, IL
I like using manuel toothbrushes, because im in control of the pressure that is on my teeth. This happens to be my favorite toothbrush becauseof the extra rubber bristles on the side to help get my teeth feeling and looking clean. I would definitely recommend this
Emily K.
These bristles are perfect! they're soft enough to not irritate my gums but firm enough to get any gunk out of hard to reach places. the only downside is the head is a little big for my mouth, but most people shouldnt have that problem. good tooth brush!
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
I love how soft these bristles are. I buy this toothbrush at Drug Mart, Walmart, or Giant Eagle. It meets my expectations and has a comfortable grip on your hand. I always get great feedback from my dentist so I would recommend this toothbrush for sure.