BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush with CrossAction bristles has superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.**
*Clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual brush.
**One time brushing studies. see more...

Oral-B Pro-Health Soft Bristles Toothbrush 1 Count
  • "It's made well, it's comfortable to hold, the bristles last a long time and my teeth always feel super clean afterwards." in 1 review
Ivy C.
Flushing
I hadn't expected the bristles to clean as well because of how soft they are. However, I found that they did a pretty good job with the cleaning and it is also gentle on my teeth.
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm really not picky when it comes to tooth brushes, but I definitely like mine to have softer bristles like this one. This toothbrush makes my teeth/ mouth feel so clean and give me the confidence to smile all day long.
Emily H.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
Oral b is one brand I continue to go back to. One reason is a lot of dentists at least around me give oral b toothbrushes at the end of visits, so I have been used to using it from a young age. I like the soft Bristle brushes and while this is a normal brand for me I do occasionally switch up if there is a different type of brush I want to try or go back to that oral b does not have.
Brittney S.
Wichita Falls, TX
My husband uses this. our dentist recommends soft bristle tooth brushes. this is actually the toothbrush he got from the dentist. it seems to work good for him. cost wise they are probably mid range on price but he already has one waiting to exchange when the 6 months is up.
Rendi D.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I prefer using soft bristles because they won't harm the enamel on your teeth. This toothbrush is great for me because I tend to push too hard and the soft bristles prevent me from damage my teeth.
Holly C.
Great toothbrush. I almost always get the same style brush. I always use oral-b brand toothbrushes. I've used this particular style several times before. It's a very effective brush and get you teeth nice and clean. Like I said I will buy it again.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's an okay toothbrush, kind of like your travel go-to if you know you're gonna toss it afterward. I like soft toothbrush because I have sensitive gums, but this one doesn't give you that deep-clean feeling like some of the others out there.
Claire D.
Draper, UT
This is my go to tooth brush. I always buy them for my husband and I. It's nothing special but it gets the job done. I like the price. And love the soft bristles. I would recommend it to others. I prefer the purple color.
Sarah A.
My dentist gave me this, so I feel confident using it. Apparently I was brushing too hard and my gums were irritated, but after I switched brushes and was told to use a lighter hand, the irritation went away! I'd recommend this!
Melissa D.
Highland, CA
This is the brand of toothbrush my dentist gives to me every time I go in for a cleaning. I really like the soft bristles because they get the job of cleaning my teeth done, but they don't irritate my sensitive gums. They're affordable and last about 3 months of continuous use before you have to go out and buy a replacement.