Personal CareOral CareElectric ToothbrushesOral-B
Pro Health Pulsar Battery Powered Toothbrush Med

Oral-B Pro Health Pulsar Battery Powered Toothbrush Med

by Oral-B

Oral-B® Pro-Health™ Pulsar® Med Battery Powered Toothbrush.

Breaks up plaque between teeth.

On/off buttons.

Money back guarantee**.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral-B Pro Health Pulsar Battery Powered Toothbrush Med!
Matthew J.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go-to toothbrush. I keep one at home and keep and additional one in my travel bag. I absolutely love it. I feel that it does a great job at cleaning my teeth and the pulsing action works well with my manual movement of the toothbrush. I wish the battery were replaceable though, but that helps me replace my toothbrush when necessary.
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
This electric toothbrush does a wonderful job. Very comfortable and easy to use. You can find it for a great price at your local Walmart. A great addition to your family's oral care routine. I would recommend it to anyone especially anyone with small children.
Katie R.
Abilene, TX
This toothbrush is amazing. It is a durable design with a long battery life and a very reasonable price. I will continue to purchase this style.
Jenifer M.
Buffalo
I've had this toothbrush for a few years now. the battery lasts FOREVER and i like that you can replace the heads
Irene F.
Salem, MA
I have always liked the power toothbrush because I feel like it cleans your teeth good. This is the only one I've tried but would like to get a new. I have never had a problem with this
Lisa C.
Harrison Twp, MI
I like this toothbrush. It definitely makes my teeth feel cleaner and whiter. I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to a manual toothbrush again.
Jennifer G.
This is a cheaper alternative for the higher priced electronic brushes. It works like it states.
Paige J.
Ilion, NY
Great toothbrush! Batteries last for a while in this brush even brushing twice a day. Really gets everything in-between your teeth and keeps them clean all day.
Courtney F.
Pleasanton, KS
Love everything about this toothbrush except I wish it had fluffier bristles. Bought mine at Walmart and will definitely repurchase. Loved it enough I bought my fiancé and son one and recommended it to my mother. Very good electric toothbrush for the price.
Whitney P.
Cortland, NE
I swear, when I found this toothbrush my life was changed. I love an electric toothbrush and these are light weight and versatile. Also, I always get the two-packs so I have one when my current one gets out of date. I definitely recommend these to others. They are relatively inexpensive and worth it!

Looking for your answer?