BY ORAL-B

Oral-B® Pro-Health™ Pulsar® Med Battery Powered Toothbrush.

Breaks up plaque between teeth.

On/off buttons.

Money back guarantee**. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Mindy P.
Purchased this brush in new york on my las visit to see the family. Cost me $4.50 and it worked much better than regular brush I had with me from the states. The difference is noticeable after only one brushing. How long does it last? Who knows, soon after that I got the Triumph 5000 and stopped using this one. The previous reviewer mentioned that the battery 1 AAA was gone after 2 months. Well if it lasts that long than it is worth every penny I paid for it.
Yes, I recommend this product.
Lily A.
One of my favorite toothbrushes. I've always wanted to try an electric toothbrush but have been scared to. This is a good introduction product before you dive in and buy an expensive version. I loved the way it cleaned my teeth. My biggest fear was feeling like there was a jackhammer in my mouth, but it was pleasant and didn't make too much noise.
Jenny C.
San Jose, CA
I adore this electric tooth brush! Its easy to use and the brush head isn't too large and bulky. I really feel that it breaks down all the plaque from even the farthest areas in the back of my mouth. I've been using it for years now and I couldn't go back to using any regular manual tooth brush after trying this one. They also come in fun colors.
Matthew J.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go-to toothbrush. I keep one at home and keep and additional one in my travel bag. I absolutely love it. I feel that it does a great job at cleaning my teeth and the pulsing action works well with my manual movement of the toothbrush. I wish the battery were replaceable though, but that helps me replace my toothbrush when necessary.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
I have been very impressed with this Oral-B Pro Health Pulsar battery powered toothbrush. This toothbrush has an on and off button and it works at just the right strength. It has some unique bristles that I think are working extra hard to get my teeth as clean as possible. I bought this at Walmart and I would highly recommend it to everyone.
Kimberly C.
Rockville Centre, NY
This toothbrush was recommended to me by my dentist. I am obsessed. It is such a nice inexpensive option to the chargeable ones. Buying a new one after a few weeks doesn't break my pocket like the replacements on my old rechargeable one were, and this one works better! Ive been using these for months and will absolutely buy again
Jeannette O.
If you aren't ready to shell out and invest in an electric toothbrush, scoop this gem up. This brush left me feeling fresh and clean. I switched back to a manual without the pulsing vibrations and was surprised at what a difference it made. My oral hygiene was improved after I started using this. It's worth the few extra bucks!
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
This has been my tooth brush of choice for over a year now. I still remember the first time I used it, that it made my teeth feel so clean that it felt like I just came back from the dentist. It cleans like an electric tooth brush but at a better price. I know have other members of my family using it now because I swear by it.
Chikondi K.
St Marys City, MD
I love this toothbrush! It isn't as overpowering as some electric toothbrushes and it really leaves my teeth feeling clean. Ever since I tried this product I have not switched to another toothbrush! I highly recommend this product to anyone who likes having clean pearly whites!
Maria M.
Been using these toothbrush brand and style forever. love that you can just buy a new one at the store and have different colors. my husband and i both use it. very effective and feels great on my teeth and gums. can find it everywhere including the nieghborhood drugstores.