BY ORAL-B

Oral-B® Pro-Health™ Pulsar® Med Battery Powered Toothbrush.

Breaks up plaque between teeth.

On/off buttons.

Money back guarantee**. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Andrea P.
Birmingham
This toothbrush is life-changing. I never went to the trouble to use an electric toothbrush but with this battery powered toothbrush you won’t go back to regular tooth brushing. You can feel the difference in it cleaning more off of your teeth giving you a super clean smile. Regular toothbrushes don’t compare.
Morgan B.
Safford
This is my favorite toothbrush I’ve used so far! It works great and is soft against my sensitive gums! There is very minimal bleeding with this one where as regular toothbrushes my whole mouth is full of blood.
Mackenzie M.
Shawano, WI
i use this brush a lot but i don't feel like its really any different then a manual toothbrush cause it dosen't move or spin or anything it kinda just vibrates. its still a good tooth brush that works well but if you want a real electric tooth brush don't buy this one .
Whitney P.
Cortland, NE
I swear, when I found this toothbrush my life was changed. I love an electric toothbrush and these are light weight and versatile. Also, I always get the two-packs so I have one when my current one gets out of date. I definitely recommend these to others. They are relatively inexpensive and worth it!
Courtney F.
Pleasanton, KS
Love everything about this toothbrush except I wish it had fluffier bristles. Bought mine at Walmart and will definitely repurchase. Loved it enough I bought my fiancé and son one and recommended it to my mother. Very good electric toothbrush for the price.
Sabrina M.
Payson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super cool toothbrush if you aren't ready to commit to a sonicare. I use this on nights I quickly brush my teeth. It vibrates enough to give your teeth a cleaner feeling than just standard brushing. Really great alternative to test the waters before spending on a Sonicare.
Ashley M.
Tekonsha , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's a tooth brush and it's not to big for my mouth or to small it's that perfect size where I know it's getting all of the plaque from my teeth and when I'm done I have a pearly white smile and couldn't ask for anything better!
Bria M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothbrush! I got it almost 3 years ago and it has changed my life! My teeth feel so much cleaner and I have better check ups from my dentist. The heads are easy to change and the battery life is great!
Abi R.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think this electric toothbrush is my favorite. It cleans the best, is at a good price point, it's disposable, it travels well, and it's an all around good product. I love that they come in two packs as well!
Mindy P.
Purchased this brush in new york on my las visit to see the family. Cost me $4.50 and it worked much better than regular brush I had with me from the states. The difference is noticeable after only one brushing. How long does it last? Who knows, soon after that I got the Triumph 5000 and stopped using this one. The previous reviewer mentioned that the battery 1 AAA was gone after 2 months. Well if it lasts that long than it is worth every penny I paid for it.
Yes, I recommend this product.