BY ORAL-B

Significantly Cleaner Teeth* Better Plaque Removal* 2 Minute Timer Improved technology delivers more consistent battery performance. Soft, rubberized ergonomic handle. Interchangeable brush head: Dual Clean FlossAction ProWhite *than a regular manual toothbrush Battery Powered, 2 replaceable Duracell AA Batteries Included see more...

Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I absolutely loved this toothbrush (my teeth felt clean all day) until I had to replace the batteries yesterday. I've had this toothbrush for a month. I brush my teeth twice daily, sometimes more if I feel the need to. The first time that I opened up the toothbrush to insert batteries, it was fine. No problems whatsoever! However, last night, I had the hardest time prying the two pieces apart. My fingers were in pain! To make matters worse, once I had the darn thing open and had inserted the new batteries, it is now impossible to close the toothbrush. I've placed the toothbrush on the counter and have attempted to use all of my body weight to snap the two pieces in place with no luck. The only way that I can use the toothbrush now is if I hold the two pieces in place. Until Oral-B can find a better solution, I would not recommend this toothbrush. That is, unless you wouldn't mind purchasing a new toothbrush every month when the batteries need to be replaced.
TaBetha M.
Kalamazoo, MI
I purchased these toothbrushes for my kids, I am in literal shock at how much they WANT to brush their teeth now. Before the Oral-B Pro-Health electric toothbrush, I had to fight them tooth and nail to brush more than once a day. Now they can't stop! Clean teeth and kids who want to keep it that way? Thanks Oral-B for this win-win situation!!
Kimberly S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this daily I really like this it seems to get the job done I bought mine at Walmart. It works well my dentist gave me a good check up:) i use it 2 times a day sometimes 3. I'm
Very satisfied with it and will continue to use it unless my dentist saids different !
Yolanda Y.
This tooth brush really gets the job done. The speed it's perfect and the smaller size of the brush works well to get to the smaller area around my mouth. Overall this is a really good product. It is more on the pricey side to me, but I would still recommend it.
Michelle J.
I started out with this toothbrush when switching to oral b. It did a great job at cleaning my teeth with causing any irritation. The only thing I didn't like about it was how badly and quickly it drains batteries! I had to replace them almost weekly.
Jessica V.
I have had one of these brushes for years! It is great for anyone with braces and the bristles do not get stuck in between brackets. The spinning head feels like it gives a better clean than just the back and forth motions.
Rikka C.
Delbarton, WV
I liked this toothbrush. But I felt as if the head was a little small. I felt like I had to stay on spot for a while to get the feeling that it was doing its job.
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
My husband loves his toothbrush. The heads are replaceable so we've only had to replace the complete toothbrush twice now but will buy again when needed. The head is small but gets to all those hard to reach areas.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
Great electric toothbrush! It makes your mouth and teeth feel super clean! I use this twice daily and can definitely see more results than a manual toothbrush alone. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Marissa R.
Park City, UT
I've had this toothbrush for awhile and I've been happy with it! My teeth always feel clean after use and I don't have to charge it too often. The only con is that the heads are expensive and they don't last for very long.