BY ORAL-B

Significantly Cleaner Teeth* Better Plaque Removal* 2 Minute Timer Improved technology delivers more consistent battery performance. Soft, rubberized ergonomic handle. Interchangeable brush head: Dual Clean FlossAction ProWhite *than a regular manual toothbrush Battery Powered, 2 replaceable Duracell AA Batteries Included see more...

Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best electric brush for the price. Or will be as a brand you can trust. It makes your teeth feel so clean. It’s battery-operated and the battery last for a very long time before needing to be replaced. Had to come also be replaced so you can use the toothbrush for years
TaBetha M.
Kalamazoo, MI
I purchased these toothbrushes for my kids, I am in literal shock at how much they WANT to brush their teeth now. Before the Oral-B Pro-Health electric toothbrush, I had to fight them tooth and nail to brush more than once a day. Now they can't stop! Clean teeth and kids who want to keep it that way? Thanks Oral-B for this win-win situation!!
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
My dentist suggested this toothbrush to me last week after filling two cavities on my 3rd molar... all the way at the back of my mouth. She said that there wasn't much room in my mouth and, because of this, my regular manual toothbrush wasn't properly cleaning my very back molar because I couldn't maneuver a regular toothbrush into such a tight space to remove plaque. I purchased this toothbrush from Target the following day and used it the same evening after dinner. I will admit that the smaller brush head is MUCH easier to maneuver in my tiny mouth, and I was able to brush the back of my molars without much hassle. The battery operated brush is easy to use, and I don't have to scrub at my teeth as though they were shower tiles to get them clean. My teeth feel smooth and clean, I was able to clean heard-to-reach areas of my mouth, and the built-in-timer was a nice touch. I did learn that the timer causes a power interruption every 60 seconds (NOT every 30 seconds, as advertised) and vibrates to indicate that the user should move on to brushing another "quadrant" of their mouth. Instead of two minutes, the brush actually counts off four minutes; this isn't a problem, however, because I brushed very thoroughly before realizing this fact my third time using the brush. (And I'd wondered why it felt like brushing my teeth was taking FOREVER!) I'd read some complaints about opening the battery compartment on this toothbrush, but it's relatively straight-forward with the release buttons on either side, and the battery instructions are right there on the end of the brush cap...
Michelle J.
I started out with this toothbrush when switching to oral b. It did a great job at cleaning my teeth with causing any irritation. The only thing I didn't like about it was how badly and quickly it drains batteries! I had to replace them almost weekly.
Jessica V.
I have had one of these brushes for years! It is great for anyone with braces and the bristles do not get stuck in between brackets. The spinning head feels like it gives a better clean than just the back and forth motions.
Rikka C.
Delbarton, WV
I liked this toothbrush. But I felt as if the head was a little small. I felt like I had to stay on spot for a while to get the feeling that it was doing its job.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I absolutely loved this toothbrush (my teeth felt clean all day) until I had to replace the batteries yesterday. I've had this toothbrush for a month. I brush my teeth twice daily, sometimes more if I feel the need to. The first time that I opened up the toothbrush to insert batteries, it was fine. No problems whatsoever! However, last night, I had the hardest time prying the two pieces apart. My fingers were in pain! To make matters worse, once I had the darn thing open and had inserted the new batteries, it is now impossible to close the toothbrush. I've placed the toothbrush on the counter and have attempted to use all of my body weight to snap the two pieces in place with no luck. The only way that I can use the toothbrush now is if I hold the two pieces in place. Until Oral-B can find a better solution, I would not recommend this toothbrush. That is, unless you wouldn't mind purchasing a new toothbrush every month when the batteries need to be replaced.
Arielle N.
Brooklyn, NY
I've had this tooth brush for quite a while now I'm very satisfied with it. It really works hard to clean your teeth and get the plaque and forth out it leaves me feeling very refreshed and clean I recommend
Lauren N.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Great electronic tooth brush. The timer feature on this made it convenient. It's more effective than other alternatives that I have used. I am a first time user of this product and I will definitely buy again.
Anni P.
Since I have started to use this toothbrush you can not belive how much whiter my teeth have become. My friend even comented on the fact that my teeth are so white.

back