BY ORAL-B

Significantly Cleaner Teeth* Better Plaque Removal* 2 Minute Timer Improved technology delivers more consistent battery performance. Soft, rubberized ergonomic handle. Interchangeable brush head: Dual Clean FlossAction ProWhite *than a regular manual toothbrush Battery Powered, 2 replaceable Duracell AA Batteries Included see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Apple Valley, MN
I like this toothbrush because it seemed to last a lot longer than any of the other electric toothbrushes that I've used. And I've used a lot of different brands. My sister is a dental hygienist and she wanted me to try one of these so I did I've also tried the expensive ones that come in the kits I still would have bought one of these as opposed to one of those because it last just as well and the value is right
Lydia B.
Lydia B.
Florissant, MO
I like this toothbrush. The charging stand tended to gather dry toothpaste residue around the bottom of the brush. It always gave me a fresh clean feeling and I never felt unsatisfied. It also has a timer and automatically turned off after two minutes which was nice. I would buy replacement heads, but I found the heads to be too pricy and in my time of need it was cheaper to buy a new toothbrush.
Roberta L.
Roberta L.
Patterson, GA
Well I really loved this toothbrush until my husband decided he liked it better. I couldn't say enough good things about how well it worked and how it seemed to make me brush better...and I guess i said too much because he has now taken it over. I guess it's time to go buy myself a new one. Got a great deal at my local Rite Aid.
Logan A.
Logan A.
Jacksonville, FL
My teeth definitely saw an improvement after using this product, but my only complaint is how long it took to brush them! With this type of toothbrush you're supposed to brush each tooth individually, which I don't have time for in the morning. I eventually ended up switching to a different brand as a result.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Rockledge, FL
Seemed to work fine. I just like something cheaper and one that has a bigger head like a normal toothbrush. I haven't tried an alternative to this. I've used one from another brand that has a battery and it was much cheaper and has a full head. I'd still recommend to someone that likes the small brush head.
Cheri G.
Cheri G.
London, OH
This product works well but there is nothing special about it compared to other brushes that are much cheaper on the market. One thing I did notice is that that battery life is much lower on this than others that i have bought. I've tried several times and it doesn't last long at all.
Guiselle N.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
I was given this tooth brush by my dentist and let me tell you it was the best gift ever. I have never felt my mouth so clean. This brush is really effective really leaves your mouth clean and smelling so good. I will be purchasing another one. and I'm planning to buy one for my son
Rionna R.
Rionna R.
Myrtle Creek, OR
Oral-B makes it affordable to have an electric tooth brush. When you use this brush your teeth will feel cleaner than they ever did with a regular toothbrush. You need to take the time to clean the brush and take the brush head off to rinse the base or it will get gross quick.
Brie M.
Brie M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a die-hard fan for this toothbrush! It leaves your teeth feeling like you just left a cleaning at the dentist. I don't normally travel with it, and always look forward to getting home to REALLY brush my teeth. Manual toothbrushes just don't cut it for me anymore.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Mansfield, TX
I love the circular head of the brush, it doesn't gouge me as much as a regular toothbrush does. It makes my mouth feel super clean and fresh. The only issue with it is batter life, I have to replace the batteries once a month or so and batteries aren't cheap.