BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush with CrossAction bristles has superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.**
*Clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual brush.
**One time brushing studies. see more...

• Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brus...2 Answers
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Really like this toothbrush! It has a really nice grip on it and the head of the brush isn't too big for my mouth.
Susan L.
La Grange, NC
Like the tooth brush easy to hold and easy to use,I like the color it was pretty,bristles were soft and moveable
Leslie H.
Tallahassee, FL
It is a toothbrush. It does the job gets my teeth all clean. Isn't too bulky to make your mouth uncomfortable.
Becky H.
Dyer, TN
Great toothbrush! It's not super expensive and it holds its shape until its time to replace (usually 4 months).
Amanda D.
It's ok it's a normal tooth brush. It lasts for a long time. It meets my expectations of a normal tooth brush.
Jessica n.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This awesome toothbrush works great in my mouth ..it gentely removes all stains without making your gums bleed
Sheena A.
Fayetteville, NC
Cleans teeth well gets food out of back of teeth well not to hard on gums toothbrush doesn't wear out quickly
Yamini D.
Perfect brittles for my teeth. It is not too harsh on my gums and it cleans my mouth in whole. Great Product
Becca L.
Davison, MI
Great toothbrush.
The prices are a bit much.
Honestly, for me, any toothbrush with a medium bristle will do.
Paeton M.
Hampton
I like the medium bristles. I like that it does the job well. I like the brand and never had any complaints.
Katelyn S.
Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brush? I know I do.