BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush with CrossAction bristles has superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.**
*Clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual brush.
**One time brushing studies. see more...

• Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brus...2 Answers
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
This one is my favorite and I do buy a few at a time online because I have sensitive gums and regular brushes hurt them a lot.
Cam W.
Leesburg, FL
Oral b is the brand my dentist office recommended for my family. We have used oral b for years and always have good check ups.
Whitney G.
Maud, OK
No complaints. I suppose it gets the job done. I'm not particular about toothbrushes, but this is soft and easy to use.
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ
I like this toothbrush a lot the only complaint is the brissiles get stiff and when I brush my teeth my gums start to hurt
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
ORAL B TOOTHBRUSHES IS ALL MY FAMILY USES. THEY WORK GREAT & GET THE JOB DONE FOR AN AWESOME PRICE. 😉👍
@influenster #review
Alyssa L.
Does it's job. I don't think the design or Anything about it is amazing, but it works well for the price and what it does.
T H.
This is a very nice sturdy toothbrush with strong bristles, my favorite toothbrush over other brands. I would recommend.
Its a decent toothbrush. I feel like it does a better job at getting in between teeth better then other toothbrushes do
Michele R.
Hamburg, NY
What can I say, it's a tooth brush. The bristtle get in between the teeth cause the have a little longer bristles.
Lisyeira N.
Sarasota, FL
I love this toothbrush <3. Oral-B pro-Health is soooo gooood. my denture is better. i love it this product so much.
Katelyn S.
Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brush? I know I do.