BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush with CrossAction bristles has superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.**
*Clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual brush.
**One time brushing studies. see more...

• Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brus...2 Answers
Gisselle H.
It's not too stiff but it's sturdy enough to get the job done without feeling like I'm tearing my gums of brushing my teeth off
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
This one is my favorite and I do buy a few at a time online because I have sensitive gums and regular brushes hurt them a lot.
Whitney G.
Maud, OK
No complaints. I suppose it gets the job done. I'm not particular about toothbrushes, but this is soft and easy to use.
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ
I like this toothbrush a lot the only complaint is the brissiles get stiff and when I brush my teeth my gums start to hurt
Alyssa L.
Does it's job. I don't think the design or Anything about it is amazing, but it works well for the price and what it does.
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
ORAL B TOOTHBRUSHES IS ALL MY FAMILY USES. THEY WORK GREAT & GET THE JOB DONE FOR AN AWESOME PRICE. 😉👍
@influenster #review
T H.
This is a very nice sturdy toothbrush with strong bristles, my favorite toothbrush over other brands. I would recommend.
Its a decent toothbrush. I feel like it does a better job at getting in between teeth better then other toothbrushes do
Michele R.
Hamburg, NY
What can I say, it's a tooth brush. The bristtle get in between the teeth cause the have a little longer bristles.
Lisyeira N.
orlando
I love this toothbrush <3. Oral-B pro-Health is soooo gooood. my denture is better. i love it this product so much.
Katelyn S.
Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brush? I know I do.