BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush with CrossAction bristles has superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.**
*Clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual brush.
**One time brushing studies. see more...

• Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brus...2 Answers
Morgan I.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this toothbrush because my teeth are sensitive and this brush is soft. I always buy the same kind and probably won't try anything else.
Morgan J.
Conway, SC
Typical toothbrush. Nothing fancy but t gets the job done. I would probably repurchase
Its a decent toothbrush. I feel like it does a better job at getting in between teeth better then other toothbrushes do
Jamie S.
Wouldnt buy again...for whatever reason it doesn't feel as sturdy as other toothbrushes. It feels cheap to me...i don't like the shape. I would use if its free but would not go out of my way to buy it.
Katrina G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Good product, not rough on the gums which I usually have a problem with. Leaves my teeth feeling cleaning and fresh and worth the price.
Vanessa B.
Imperial Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Oral B has great toothbrushes and are always coming out with new types. They're pretty affective in keeping your teeth clean. The bristles aren't too rough either. It's also inexpensive.
Abbey S.
Cabot, AR
I love using these toothbrushes, but I normally would only use these if they are given to me by a dentist. They are nice brushes, but I normally don't buy this brand. Overall they are good toothbrushes!
LEAR18053 Diana D.
I always buy Oral b toothbrushes every three months since forever. I always get soft brushes. The times I've gotten them from other brands they're too soft or too hard. Oral B is just right!
Tonia K.
Kent, OH
Works well and very affordable unlike some of the other brands. It's just as good as some fancier toothbrushes and I was please with it. Don't have anything bad to say about it and I would definitely recommend it.
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
This is a great toothbrush that I have right now it gets my teeth super clean. The cons I would say don't pay 1.00 for toothbrush you get what you pay for. This tooth brush is by far the best brand of tooth brush i have ever bought !
Katelyn S.
Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brush? I know I do.