BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush with CrossAction bristles has superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.**
*Clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual brush.
**One time brushing studies. see more...

• Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bris...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittny P.
standard toothbrush. gets the job done. it doesn't clean my teeth anything like an electric toothbrush,but it lasts long and works well
Amanda P.
Bedford, IA
Good. I haven't really found a toothbrush that doesn't do what it is supposed to. I like oral b brand and will continue to purchase.
Sarah A.
Works well and leaves teeth feeling clean. I've repurchased these lots of times. Bristles are a good midpoint between firm and soft.
Sarah S.
ALTOONA, PA
I always but this toothbrush. A lot of the time they come in 2 packs, which is exactly what I need. Overall, my favorite toothbrush
Kaylee M.
One of my favorite toothbrushes I own! It's not too rough on my gums and does it's job to get all the grime and food off my teeth!
Nicole S.
Elmhurst, NY
i use oral b product ever since i got braces and I'm satisfied with their quality . i will defiantly keep using oral b for now on .
Natalie T.
Poplar Bluff, MO
It's okay a tooth brush is a tooth brush to me not picky, but i would recommend it, it's a cheap but if that's why your looking fit
Jessica S.
Cerdas macias, para uma ótima escovação
Não é caro
Quase sempre compro dessa escova, ainda mais que eu tenho uma gengiva sensível
Jamie N.
The Oral-B Medium Toothbrush is great for getting into all the crevices of the mouth!! I love it! it's not too hard or too soft!
Cam W.
Leesburg, FL
Oral b is the brand my dentist office recommended for my family. We have used oral b for years and always have good check ups.
Katelyn S.
Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brush? I know I do.