BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush with CrossAction bristles has superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.**
*Clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual brush.
**One time brushing studies. see more...

• Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bris...2 Answers
Carlie B.
There's not really anything about this product that is any more significant than any other product that I really use. It's a good toothbrush nonetheless.
Ryan O.
West Bloomfield, MI
This is a very nice toothbrush. I use it everyday and love it so much! The bristles are the right hardness and length to get my teeth perfectly clean.
Katrina O.
does its job everytime! its medium but isnt too tough on the gums and cause irritation/ bleeding.
i keep one in the medicine cabinet at all times
Morgan I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this toothbrush because my teeth are sensitive and this brush is soft. I always buy the same kind and probably won't try anything else.
Kristen W.
Jackson, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothbrush is the best non-electric I've ever used. Mouth feels perfectly clean after brushing. The bristles have the perfect stiffness.
McKenna C.
Alma , MI
The bristles were a little too rough on my gums, but cleaned my tough well enough to where the purchase of the toothbrush was well worth it.
Courtney A.
Moses Lake, WA
Well I'm not really sure what to review? I only have the toothbrush because I really needed one and can't really afford an electronic? Haha
Carly F.
Ravenna, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Overall good toothbrush. It gets the job done - I feel it's about the same as others .
I've used it in the past but don't buy it regularly
Katrina G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Good product, not rough on the gums which I usually have a problem with. Leaves my teeth feeling cleaning and fresh and worth the price.
Shani A.
This is a good go to toothbrush! I use it primarily when I travel. It's a good value and it keeps my teeth clean without hurting my gums.
Katelyn S.
Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brush? I know I do.