BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush with CrossAction bristles has superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.**
*Clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual brush.
**One time brushing studies. see more...

• Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brus...2 Answers
nandita c.
Walnut Creek, CA
I absolutely love my oral b toothbrush. You can find it at any drugstore. I got mine from Costco because of their good deals on large packaging. And it leaves me feeling fresh and clean
Kim P.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm one of those weird people that likes toothbrush and oral hygiene technology (whatever that means). This works well, and I have no complaints about the toothbrush.
Brenda S.
It is a great toothbrush and love the medium bristles because they're not too soft neither too hard on my teeth. I like for them to glide perfectly and feel clean!
Alina C.
Pretty good toothbrush even though its not my preferred brand but it does the job! Give it a try! See if you like it! I had my doubts because I wanted something softer but still soft!
Estefania T.
San Antonio, TX
Affordable and great value! It gets the job done as expected! My go to brand for toothbrushes! Even my dentist gives a toothbrush of this brand every time I go!
Emily R.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
I find this does the job of cleaning my teeth well. I'm not particularly brand loyal when it comes to tooth brushes but if it's on sale I definitely buy oral b
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
I again only go for whatever is cheapest. I got this and it did good. But it wasn't at the store when I went to get it again and so I just sort of moved on.
Misty Q.
Lubbock, TX
This toothbrush does its job, the texture of the bristles are nice when gliding on teeth, cleans hard to reach spots, durable, and its gentle on the gums.
Christina V.
Romulus
i have a hard time finding a toothbrush that doesn't irritate my gums while brushing and have found this one to work very well, definitely reccomend it!
Carlie B.
There's not really anything about this product that is any more significant than any other product that I really use. It's a good toothbrush nonetheless.
Katelyn S.
Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brush? I know I do.