BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush with CrossAction bristles has superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.**
*Clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual brush.
**One time brushing studies. see more...

• Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brus...2 Answers
Amber M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great toothbrush, great price. The medium bristles are just right for me. I use this twice a day and it is pretty durable. I got it at the grocery store for a great price and haven't found a better manual toothbrush.
Sarah K.
Anderson, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to toothbrush! If you don't want something fancy schmancy--this is your but! Medium strength is my preferred, hard is too hard and soft doesn't feel like it's cleaning my teeth.
Monica S.
Tampa, FL
I buy this toothbrush because it's well priced. It does the job, leaves my mouth clean. Also because the medium bristles are not to harsh, but not to soft that they won't even clean my mouth.
Vanessa B.
Imperial Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oral B has great toothbrushes and are always coming out with new types. They're pretty affective in keeping your teeth clean. The bristles aren't too rough either. It's also inexpensive.
Hanna P.
Vicksburg, MS
Oral B is my go to brand for a toothbrush. Personally, I feel like they have the widest variety, and the best quality. They also always have coupons available, so that's a plus. ;)
Jordan H.
It's a tooth brush, there isn't much you can say about it. It frayed really bad really quickly. I threw it out after about a month and a half, about half of the time which you should keep a toothbrush. It still worked well for that month.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
I always buy Oral b toothbrushes every three months since forever. I always get soft brushes. The times I've gotten them from other brands they're too soft or too hard. Oral B is just right!
Emily D.
This toothbrush is nice because the bristles aren't too hard. It really gets my mouth clean. It's better than just regular toothbrushes because it's more reliable and sturdy. I would definitely buy it again.
Jamie S.
Wouldnt buy again...for whatever reason it doesn't feel as sturdy as other toothbrushes. It feels cheap to me...i don't like the shape. I would use if its free but would not go out of my way to buy it.
Sydney S.
Oceanside, CA
I highly recommend this toothbrush. I feel like it is able to really clean my teeth and remove any built up plaque from the day. I always feed squeaky clean after I brush with this toothbrush!
Katelyn S.
Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brush? I know I do.