BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush with CrossAction bristles has superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.**
*Clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual brush.
**One time brushing studies. see more...

• Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brus...2 Answers
Jessica S.
Cerdas macias, para uma ótima escovação
Não é caro
Quase sempre compro dessa escova, ainda mais que eu tenho uma gengiva sensível
Gisselle H.
It's not too stiff but it's sturdy enough to get the job done without feeling like I'm tearing my gums of brushing my teeth off
Whitney G.
Maud, OK
No complaints. I suppose it gets the job done. I'm not particular about toothbrushes, but this is soft and easy to use.
Alyssa L.
Does it's job. I don't think the design or Anything about it is amazing, but it works well for the price and what it does.
T H.
This is a very nice sturdy toothbrush with strong bristles, my favorite toothbrush over other brands. I would recommend.
Becky H.
Dyer, TN
Great toothbrush! It's not super expensive and it holds its shape until its time to replace (usually 4 months).
Amanda D.
It's ok it's a normal tooth brush. It lasts for a long time. It meets my expectations of a normal tooth brush.
Yamini D.
Perfect brittles for my teeth. It is not too harsh on my gums and it cleans my mouth in whole. Great Product
Heather D.
Florence, AL
The Beatles are soft enough in my gums to not cause any discomfort but are strong enough to clean my teeth
Kyli J.
Nampa, ID
Good toothbrush. Cleans and scrubs well. Gets all of the angles. Cheap too!! Has a sturdy handle as well
Katelyn S.
Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brush? I know I do.