BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush with CrossAction bristles has superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.**
*Clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual brush.
**One time brushing studies. see more...

• Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brus...2 Answers
Ryan O.
West Bloomfield, MI
This is a very nice toothbrush. I use it everyday and love it so much! The bristles are the right hardness and length to get my teeth perfectly clean.
Katrina O.
does its job everytime! its medium but isnt too tough on the gums and cause irritation/ bleeding.
i keep one in the medicine cabinet at all times
McKenna C.
Alma , MI
The bristles were a little too rough on my gums, but cleaned my tough well enough to where the purchase of the toothbrush was well worth it.
Kristen W.
Jackson, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothbrush is the best non-electric I've ever used. Mouth feels perfectly clean after brushing. The bristles have the perfect stiffness.
Carly F.
Ravenna, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Overall good toothbrush. It gets the job done - I feel it's about the same as others .
I've used it in the past but don't buy it regularly
Courtney A.
Moses Lake, WA
Well I'm not really sure what to review? I only have the toothbrush because I really needed one and can't really afford an electronic? Haha
Brittny P.
standard toothbrush. gets the job done. it doesn't clean my teeth anything like an electric toothbrush,but it lasts long and works well
Kaylee M.
One of my favorite toothbrushes I own! It's not too rough on my gums and does it's job to get all the grime and food off my teeth!
Sarah S.
ALTOONA, PA
I always but this toothbrush. A lot of the time they come in 2 packs, which is exactly what I need. Overall, my favorite toothbrush
Jessica S.
Cerdas macias, para uma ótima escovação
Não é caro
Quase sempre compro dessa escova, ainda mais que eu tenho uma gengiva sensível
Katelyn S.
Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brush? I know I do.