BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush with CrossAction bristles has superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.**
*Clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual brush.
**One time brushing studies. see more...

• Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bris...2 Answers
Rebecca S.
Andover, MN
Love my Oral-B toothbrush. It works so well for me. The bristle strength of the medium is perfect for me. This toothbrush is made of materials that feel comfortable in my mouth and the weight and size are perfect. I am a repeat customer of Oral B Pro-Health Toothbrush. I would definitely buy them in the future.
Cassandra H.
These toothbrushes are great to buy... It's definitely not made cheap. And the brush it self holds up very well... It will still be on great co ditto. By the time you need to switch yours out for a new one. I recommend this.
Tonia K.
Kent, OH
Works well and very affordable unlike some of the other brands. It's just as good as some fancier toothbrushes and I was please with it. Don't have anything bad to say about it and I would definitely recommend it.
Sarah K.
Royse City, TX
This is a pretty standard brush, but I love it. The medium bristle option is great, as harder bristles sometimes hurt my gums. I recommend this brush for anyone looking for a simple solution that does the job and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. This is definitely my go-to brush.
Remy C.
Alexandria, VA
Great toothbrush. It doesn't wear out abnormally fast and it's bristles are strategically placed so I feel like when I use it my teeth bet the best clean. I keep extras around always! I would never use another toothbrush!
Abbey S.
Cabot, AR
I love using these toothbrushes, but I normally would only use these if they are given to me by a dentist. They are nice brushes, but I normally don't buy this brand. Overall they are good toothbrushes!
Amber M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great toothbrush, great price. The medium bristles are just right for me. I use this twice a day and it is pretty durable. I got it at the grocery store for a great price and haven't found a better manual toothbrush.
Kristin K.
Pine Island, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These tooth brushes work very well and keep my teeth clean and spot less. The price point varies a little bit depending on where you buy them, but overall I would say that they are a pretty good value.
Alysondra E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is nothing special. It didn't do a bad job but wasn't life changing either. Would buy in the soft bristles next time instead of normal slightly harder bristles. I prefer other brands and brushes
Sarah K.
Alpena, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to toothbrush! If you don't want something fancy schmancy--this is your but! Medium strength is my preferred, hard is too hard and soft doesn't feel like it's cleaning my teeth.
Katelyn S.
Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brush? I know I do.