BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush with CrossAction bristles has superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.**
*Clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual brush.
**One time brushing studies. see more...

• Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brus...2 Answers
Christina V.
Romulus
i have a hard time finding a toothbrush that doesn't irritate my gums while brushing and have found this one to work very well, definitely reccomend it!
Carlie B.
There's not really anything about this product that is any more significant than any other product that I really use. It's a good toothbrush nonetheless.
Brittny P.
standard toothbrush. gets the job done. it doesn't clean my teeth anything like an electric toothbrush,but it lasts long and works well
Kaylee M.
One of my favorite toothbrushes I own! It's not too rough on my gums and does it's job to get all the grime and food off my teeth!
Sarah S.
ALTOONA, PA
I always but this toothbrush. A lot of the time they come in 2 packs, which is exactly what I need. Overall, my favorite toothbrush
Jessica S.
Cerdas macias, para uma ótima escovação
Não é caro
Quase sempre compro dessa escova, ainda mais que eu tenho uma gengiva sensível
Whitney G.
Maud, OK
No complaints. I suppose it gets the job done. I'm not particular about toothbrushes, but this is soft and easy to use.
Alyssa L.
Does it's job. I don't think the design or Anything about it is amazing, but it works well for the price and what it does.
Amanda D.
It's ok it's a normal tooth brush. It lasts for a long time. It meets my expectations of a normal tooth brush.
Yamini D.
Perfect brittles for my teeth. It is not too harsh on my gums and it cleans my mouth in whole. Great Product
Katelyn S.
Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brush? I know I do.