BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush with CrossAction bristles has superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.**
*Clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual brush.
**One time brushing studies. see more...

• Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brus...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Selena J.
Danville, IL
This is a fairly standard toothbrush, and that being said, one I always use. The bristles are good quality, but I gave it four stars because sometimes the medium doesn't feel very "medium." They feel more like soft, and I need a bit harder clean. Paired with the right toothpaste, this is definitely a good solid brush.
Megan W.
Morrisville, NC
Pretty standard toothbrush, but I would recommend it. Reasonably priced, quality brush, medium bristles. Feels nice in your hand. Cleans your teeth well. No cons associated with this toothbrush. I would buy again if I was looking for a non-electric toothbrush.
Tara J.
San Antonio , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Oral-B Pro-Health Medium Bristles Toothbrush is a great toothbrush. I really feel that this particular toothbrush got my teeth clean. I felt that it got into al my crevices in between my teeth and gums. I'd recommend this toothbrush to family and friends.
Heidi S.
Bellmore, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sometimes all you need is a basic toothbrush that works. That's what this is. All I want is clean teeth, and a product that will get me there. I also like the firmness of the bristles - some toothbrushes are so soft they don't actually clean anything.
Aline M.
Acton, MA
I always buy a medium Toothbrush, I fell that it's the best for me. It's good, clean easy and my teeth always is protect. I usually brush my teeths around 6 time a day. Always meet my expectations, because I feel comfortable. I recommend Oral-B.
Tiara J.
Henderson, NV
I like this toothbrush. It's bristles aren't hard where they will damage my gums. But it does get in areas o my teeth. I would just have a harder handle to hold, it does have a flex to it but I still managed to cooperate with the toothbrush
Chrysalin M.
This is a great toothbrush! The medium bristles make it easy to clean really well but is not too rough on your gums. I feel like I am truly getting a fresh and clean feeling every time I use it. The toothbrush is also so decently priced!
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
This is a great toothbrush that I have right now it gets my teeth super clean. The cons I would say don't pay 1.00 for toothbrush you get what you pay for. This tooth brush is by far the best brand of tooth brush i have ever bought !
Chase M.
Tempe, AZ
This toothbrush works great and will last longer than any other toothbrush I've used. It exceeded my expectations for this toothbrush. I am a repeat user of this toothbrush. I am a very satisfied customer and would recommend to anyone
Megan S.
River Falls, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the tooth brush! I guess my only issue is that it is really hard. I like a softer brush. I got mine at Walmart so it was pretty cheap and I believe came in a two pack even! I've used it for a while though but I wish it was a little softer bristles
Katelyn S.
Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brush? I know I do.