BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush with CrossAction bristles has superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.**
*Clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual brush.
**One time brushing studies. see more...

• Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bris...2 Answers
Afiya S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works well as a toothbrush should. Oral b is a good brand overall. Toothbrush bristles are firm and not too hard so it gives a clean gentle brush.
Natalie A.
39 Lumar rd, Lawrenceville, nj
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I felt my teeth being cleaned and felt it was a very efficient toothbrush. I am nuts about my dental care so I love when I find a good product.
Liliana P.
I try to find the most economical brush that I believe will get the job done. I haven't found one that actually works like it's suppose to work
Nicole H.
Peterborough , ON
God brush at a good price. didn't leave me with bleeding gums and leaves my teeth feeling really clean. Good everyday toothbrush.
Gina B.
Grand Lake, NS
Great toothbrush . Gets into all the nooks and crannies of my teeth and holds up over time. Oral B brand never disappoints.
Jasmeen B.
Brampton, ON
Its a perfect brush as a carry on for a trip! It is effective and gets it job done without a problem at a great price
cintia d.
Amei essa escova muito boa fora faz tudo diz na embalagem adorei mesmo d coração fez tudo eu preciso fora do cuida
Dhavina R.
Great to help ur teeth and also whitnes my teeth which I extremely love 😁 and now I have white teeth
Meagan B.
Perth
Picked up medium accidentally and it's a bit tough on my gums and the head is kind of thin.
Chantal M.
Long Sault , ON
Pretty good brush. I believe my dentist gave me this one at one point too so it works.
Katelyn S.
Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brush? I know I do.