BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush with CrossAction bristles has superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.**
*Clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual brush.
**One time brushing studies. see more...

• Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brus...2 Answers
Corinne R.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love this simple but effective toothbrush. I think this brush does a decent job for what it is.
Alexandra Y.
Wellness Guru Expert
En líneas generales este cepillo es bueno pero es un poco rígido lo mejorara ser más moldeable
Nancy G.
Cool cool cool coool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Sable C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Oral B is a very good brand!! My tooth brushes are always oral-B brand. Love their products!!
Chasity H.
Cynthiana, KY
I will stick to Colgate I don't feel these last very long I will not buy this product again
Jennifer W.
PUYALLUP
Love oral b, effectively cleans without being to harsh, last a long time, great for kids...
Monica V.
Wasco, CA
I like the medium bristles on a toothbrush airsofting using and it does not feel abrasive
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
This toothbrush is nice it just doesn't get every surface area do to the medium bristles
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this toothbrush! My dentist gives them out so it's nice because we get them for free
Ali L.
Mandeville, LA
We repurchase these toothbrushes all the time. They give us a great thorough cleaning.
Katelyn S.
Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brush? I know I do.