BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush with CrossAction bristles has superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.**
*Clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual brush.
**One time brushing studies. see more...

• Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bris...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexandra Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
En líneas generales este cepillo es bueno pero es un poco rígido lo mejorara ser más moldeable
Corinne R.
Salisbury, MD
Love this simple but effective toothbrush. I think this brush does a decent job for what it is.
Sable C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oral B is a very good brand!! My tooth brushes are always oral-B brand. Love their products!!
Jennifer W.
PUYALLUP
Love oral b, effectively cleans without being to harsh, last a long time, great for kids...
Chasity H.
Cynthiana, KY
I will stick to Colgate I don't feel these last very long I will not buy this product again
Monica V.
Wasco, CA
I like the medium bristles on a toothbrush airsofting using and it does not feel abrasive
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
This toothbrush is nice it just doesn't get every surface area do to the medium bristles
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this toothbrush! My dentist gives them out so it's nice because we get them for free
Morgan J.
N Charleston, SC
Typical toothbrush. Nothing fancy but t gets the job done. I would probably repurchase
Haley R.
Love the color feel and look of this tooth brush. I also like the medium bristles on it
Katelyn S.
Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brush? I know I do.