BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush with CrossAction bristles has superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.**
*Clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual brush.
**One time brushing studies. see more...

• Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bris...2 Answers
Brianna B.
Maple Grove, MN
I liked this toothbrush it worked well for me! I prefer stronger bristles, but overall it was okay!
Sunny B.
Norcross, GA
Great toothbrush. Hard at first but it softens. I liked it a lot and will recommend for future uses
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I liked the firmness of this brush. Not too abrasive, not too soft. I would definitely repurchase.
Ashley P.
New Britain, CT
This is a great tooth brush because it really gets into my teeth and leaves my mouth feeling fresh
Jen S.
Harrells, NC
Great toorhbrush easy on gums. Great quality for a low pruce. I purchase these often for my family.
Kristin R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great toothbrush, easy to hold and does the job! I try to stock up on these when they're on sale.
Amarilis S.
Medium Strengh is what I use. The soft is too soft and feel like my teeth are not cleaned enough.
Samantha R.
This wasn't a good product for me . The bristles were too harsh and left my gums feeling abused .
amanda H.
Erie, PA
In my opinion a toothbrush is a toothbrush. They're all the same and do the same job in the end.
Corinne R.
Salisbury, MD
Love this simple but effective toothbrush. I think this brush does a decent job for what it is.
Katelyn S.
Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brush? I know I do.