BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush with CrossAction bristles has superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.**
*Clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual brush.
**One time brushing studies. see more...

• Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bris...2 Answers
Jen S.
Harrells, NC
Great toorhbrush easy on gums. Great quality for a low pruce. I purchase these often for my family.
Danielle M.
Works well, not too hard and it doesn't hurt my gums or make them sore. Very cheap price at Walmart
Ashley P.
New Britain, CT
This is a great tooth brush because it really gets into my teeth and leaves my mouth feeling fresh
Brianna B.
Maple Grove, MN
I liked this toothbrush it worked well for me! I prefer stronger bristles, but overall it was okay!
Sunny B.
Norcross, GA
Great toothbrush. Hard at first but it softens. I liked it a lot and will recommend for future uses
Amarilis S.
Medium Strengh is what I use. The soft is too soft and feel like my teeth are not cleaned enough.
Samantha R.
This wasn't a good product for me . The bristles were too harsh and left my gums feeling abused .
amanda H.
Erie, PA
In my opinion a toothbrush is a toothbrush. They're all the same and do the same job in the end.
Kristin R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great toothbrush, easy to hold and does the job! I try to stock up on these when they're on sale.
Cassidy C.
Cowpens, SC
These are good toothbrushes however they do not last to long. I have to replace it quite often.
Katelyn S.
Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brush? I know I do.