BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush with CrossAction bristles has superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.**
*Clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual brush.
**One time brushing studies. see more...

• Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brus...2 Answers
Heather D.
Florence, AL
The Beatles are soft enough in my gums to not cause any discomfort but are strong enough to clean my teeth
Olivia M.
El Paso, TX
This is my go to tooth brush. Always makes me feel fresh and clean. It's a plus that it's made in the USA!
Kyli J.
Nampa, ID
Good toothbrush. Cleans and scrubs well. Gets all of the angles. Cheap too!! Has a sturdy handle as well
Cristina C.
Kingsburg, CA
I enjoy using this toothbrush I feel like it cleans my mouth really well I would recommend it to everyone
Emily S.
Milwaukie, OR
Love Oral-B toothbrushes! They range in bristle type yet they're affordable and they get the job done!
Vickie J.
This toothbrush is inexpensive easy to use and fresh and clean. It is also easily found at any store
Krystal P.
Corpus Christi
Just your simple toothbrush. Gets the job done. Great for travel. Gentle enough for sensitive teeth.
Venezia A.
Hope Mills, NC
One of the best. I switch between oral b and crest when it comes to toothbrushes. Never disappointed
Brittany S.
Beacon Falls, CT
I got it for the name but to be honest I didn't feel like it got my teeth any cleaner than any other.
Danielle M.
Works well, not too hard and it doesn't hurt my gums or make them sore. Very cheap price at Walmart
Katelyn S.
Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brush? I know I do.