BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush with CrossAction bristles has superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.**
*Clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual brush.
**One time brushing studies. see more...

• Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bris...2 Answers
Samantha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's an okay brush. Not the cheapest and not the most expensive. I primarily use this in the morning once I have already deep cleaned my teeth the previous night with the electric tooth brush and floss. It's fast and easy to use and gets me out the door. One of these last me about a season.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oral B Pro Health Medium Bristles Toothbrush is currently on my bathroom sink. Works just fine. Does its job.  Brush my teeth with it twice a day minimum.  It's not too soft where it doesn't feel like it's removing all the gunk and it's not too hard where my gums feel raw after use.
Laura C.
Minden, NV
I have used this brush for years along with their toothpaste and it is the best combination I have found. Sometimes in a hurry I bought another brand of toothpaste and I finished saving it without finishing to buy another oral b. I do not use any other brand of brushes I just like this one.
Amanda B.
I have always used Oral-B toothbrushes and always will. I love the color selection that they have. These toothbrushes always leave my mouth feeling clean without being too harsh or abrasive. I use them twice a day along with the rest of my oral hygiene products.
Jewell S.
Franklin, OH
Good tooth brush, nothing to compare it to. This is the only brush I have ever used (Oral B) I do re purchsde every 3 months. Use it twice a day. Nothing exciting its a tooth brush. My dentist gives them out for free with cleaning sp I only jave to re purchase a couple times a year.
Annaleigh D.
It has nice bristles which get between your teeth with ease and clean your teeth well. I use mine twice a day and would definitely recommend replacing it every three months to prevent the spread of bacteria but it's well priced so it isn't an issue at all!
Kelsey K.
Lyndhurst, OH
This is my favorite toothbrush. I've been using this brand and style for about 5 years now and it never disappoints. It's really effective at cleaning hard to reach areas. It also lasts a long time compared to other brushes I've used in the past.
Lynn B.
Lake Stevens, WA
This is a pretty decent toothbrush. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh. I don't know that the gum massagers do anything, but they definitely make it easier to identify which toothbrush is mine.
Olga H.
Saratoga, CA
Im picky with the type of tooth brush I use. So far this tooth brush get the job done. Im still trying to figure out if I want en electric toothbrush or stay manual.
Yeveta N.
Hello my love I'm coming to you today with the review on the Oral-B pro-health medium bristle toothbrush 1 count I love this toothbrush is my go-to toothbrush I use it every day I recommend it for anyone who's buying a toothbrush that leaves my teeth feeling nice and clean as long-lasting and I love it thank you my babies enjoy
Katelyn S.
Does anybody else bleed when using a medical to hard bristle brush? I know I do.