BY ORAL-B

Read and follow product labels for more information. Dist. by Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati OH 45202 see more...

Jordan B.
Alma, AR
These toothbrushes seem to hit the right spot and be the right size for my small mouth.  I've bought them several times at Walmart and will continue to do so in the future.  The soft bristles get the job done but don't mess with your gums.  A total value for 6 brushes!
Marci H.
Idaho Falls, ID
Oral B Pro Health Manual Sof Bristle Toothbrushes work very well and are very effective in keeping our teeth clean. I purchase at our local supermarket. I like this brand over other brands I have tried. I would purchase this again. I would recommend this to others
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
I use Oral-B Pro-Health Manual Soft Bristle Toothbrushes because that's what I get for free from the dentist when I get my teeth cleaned. It works well enough and I will keep using them so long as I have one. Can reviews be submitted sooner than when it gets to the green line?
sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Okay, this brush is just amazing!, when i first bought it i really didn't think much of it.. that is until i used it for my self, it works like a charm!.. honestly i've used a bunch of toothbrushes over the last 4 years and they do not even compare to this one.. the tongue cleaner is really good at cleaning up the left over slime in your tongue which can later convert into plaque leading to bad breath thankfully this has the best tongue cleaner i've seen yet.. Only cons are that the center bristles get loose and go everywhere this is not permanent just rinse the brush and use your fingers to fix the bristles and there you go back to normal all i have to say about this brush is, WOW!.i think this is the brush i've been searching for.
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
I use these soft brushes daily as they were dentist recommend to me because of my sensitive gums and teeth. They always leave my teeth feeling clean and fresh without missing any small spaces that usually get missed by bulkier brushes. They are also good for brushing your tongue since the bristles are softer
Anesha M.
Ozone Park, NY
I prefer medium bristles on my toothbrushes but oral b is strong as gets the job done. The handle is comfort for someone like myself who still brushes to the length of a song or longer. I love the tongue scraper on the back of the head of the brush. This toothbrush is great for guests and everyday use.
Nani L.
I really love these toothbrushes. They are super gentle and soft so they don't hurt my gums, and they are still dense enough to brush my teeth ,without having the bristles just sleep against my teeth. They get into hard to reach places and they also clean my tongue and cheeks really well.
Skye H.
This pack was affordable, my family and I bought this while on vacation because we left our bag full of bathroom products at our house. It was very convenient and the toothbrushes worked fine. No complaints
Susan S.
Austin, TX
These are good brushes. Soft bristles, handle is nice to hold. There's nothing really offensive about them, but nothing really amazing either. They do the job and don't do anything weird. I would recommend these to anyone I know who needs a toothbrush.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
These tooth brushes leave my mouth feeling clean and fresh. I always get these at the dentist office. And I never want to buy a different kind of brush. I am a repeat user, I use this brush twice a day. I notice a difference if I don't use this type of brush.