BY ORAL-B

Read and follow product labels for more information. Dist. by Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati OH 45202 see more...

Erin m.
Tacoma, WA
I buy these for my kids. They work great and hold up better than others. It’s great that these come in a 6 pack, too! With 5 kids, I get to have one extra on hand for when the dog eats one! Haha.
sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Okay, this brush is just amazing!, when i first bought it i really didn't think much of it.. that is until i used it for my self, it works like a charm!.. honestly i've used a bunch of toothbrushes over the last 4 years and they do not even compare to this one.. the tongue cleaner is really good at cleaning up the left over slime in your tongue which can later convert into plaque leading to bad breath thankfully this has the best tongue cleaner i've seen yet.. Only cons are that the center bristles get loose and go everywhere this is not permanent just rinse the brush and use your fingers to fix the bristles and there you go back to normal all i have to say about this brush is, WOW!.i think this is the brush i've been searching for.
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
I use these soft brushes daily as they were dentist recommend to me because of my sensitive gums and teeth. They always leave my teeth feeling clean and fresh without missing any small spaces that usually get missed by bulkier brushes. They are also good for brushing your tongue since the bristles are softer
Anesha M.
Ozone Park, NY
I prefer medium bristles on my toothbrushes but oral b is strong as gets the job done. The handle is comfort for someone like myself who still brushes to the length of a song or longer. I love the tongue scraper on the back of the head of the brush. This toothbrush is great for guests and everyday use.
Skye H.
This pack was affordable, my family and I bought this while on vacation because we left our bag full of bathroom products at our house. It was very convenient and the toothbrushes worked fine. No complaints
Jordan B.
Alma, AR
These toothbrushes seem to hit the right spot and be the right size for my small mouth.  I've bought them several times at Walmart and will continue to do so in the future.  The soft bristles get the job done but don't mess with your gums.  A total value for 6 brushes!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
These tooth brushes leave my mouth feeling clean and fresh. I always get these at the dentist office. And I never want to buy a different kind of brush. I am a repeat user, I use this brush twice a day. I notice a difference if I don't use this type of brush.
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
The Oral B toothbrushes are the only ones I have used for years. They are a great price for the quality. I always get the soft bristle toothbrushes because i have sensitive gums and some different brands are just too soft and don't feel like they do a good enough job cleaning, but the Oral B ones are perfect! They are soft enough to not be rough on my gums, but are stiff enough to really get in there and clean. I really like the shape of the brush and the rubber grips that most of them ive used have. Its just an all around good deal if your picky about your toothbrush these are made well, don't feel uncomfortable in your mouth, and are more affordable than other brushes.
Lauren S.
Austin, TX
These are amazing! I purchased mine from target and I love that they come in a multi pack I always use soft Toothbrushes on my teeth because my teeth are very sensitive and these get the job done!
Kay M.
Great product to keep those pearly whites clean! The larger packs are a better deal and its recommended that you change ypur toothbrush every 3 months so its always nice to have extra on hand!