Oral-B Pro-Health For Me Rechargeable Power Toothbrush including 2 uploaded by Morgan P.

BY ORAL-B #51 in Electric Toothbrushes

Pro-health for me products from crest and oral-b have the trusted benefits kids need, with the flavors and designs they'll love! see more...

Nilofar b.
I tried this and it was pretty decent. I thought it was really expensive for a toothbrush but dentists say that electronic ones clean better than manual so I tried this one. I wanted to try the better quality ones but those were more expensive and I wadn't sure if they were even good or not to be worth the money. Don't get me wrong I'm willing to pay more money for something that will last and has better quality.
Autumn E.
Used this just fine for 2 years. However, in the last 6 months, it stopped charging well (it would turn off before the 2 minutes were over). Now it doesn't work at all, so I bought a different brand.
DeeDee C.
I've never owned an electric toothbrush but this one really works great. My teeth have never felt more clean then when I use this brush versus a manual brush and a gets 99% of the plaque off my teeth! I definitely would recommend this.
Amanda A.
Ocoee, FL
This toothbrush is perfect! I love the round head and soft bristles. My teeth are sensitive and this is the only electric toothbrush I found that doesn't cause any pain. I definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive teeth.
Nancy P.
Cape Coral, FL
I think that this electric toothbrush is amazing and I get very good results when I use it. It does the job of getting every piece of food in your mouth and it brushes it away. For me I love it because it helps a lot with people who have braces. This toothbrush cleans all the food and plaque.
Meagan V.
Overland Park, KS
My little guy uses this product. He's a special needs guy with Autism, and it's a battle sometimes to brush teeth. This brush really breaks up his problem areas even when he doesn't try really hard.
Kayla A.
Orange Park, FL
My daughter started using this and her teeth look so pearly white now. You can tell she is getting a better brushing of her teeth done with the help of this Oral-B electric brush!
Vantrice T.
troy, NY
it is like going to the dentist for a cleaning but at home. This toothbrush leaves my mouth feeling so clean. It is so easy to use. I can practically use it while still asleep. It has a long battery life, which is great for people like me who forget to charge things. It is not too harsh on your gums. No bleeding gums is always a plus. Pretty affordable and well worth it. Highly recommend.
Kathleen K.
Milford, CT
I'm an adult with super sensitive teeth so I wanted to try a kids electric toothbrush as they're a bit gentler than adult ones. At first I hated this thing as the vibrations were too strong, but I've gotten used to it over time and my dentist said my teeth looked great at my last cleaning. Plus the price is great and the battery lasts forever between charges.
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I started using these when they first came about many years ago. I love the ease of using these. These are great for kids who need help brushing their teeth and brushing long enough. The strength of the vibration does not hurt and the brush is easy to use . I recommend cleaning the brush weekly because grime does build up easily.