Oral-B Pro-Health For Me Rechargeable Power Toothbrush including 2 uploaded by Morgan P.

BY ORAL-B #53 in Electric Toothbrushes

Pro-health for me products from crest and oral-b have the trusted benefits kids need, with the flavors and designs they'll love! see more...

Nilofar b.
I tried this and it was pretty decent. I thought it was really expensive for a toothbrush but dentists say that electronic ones clean better than manual so I tried this one. I wanted to try the better quality ones but those were more expensive and I wadn't sure if they were even good or not to be worth the money. Don't get me wrong I'm willing to pay more money for something that will last and has better quality.
Morgan P.
Frederick
My teeth have looked and felt so much cleaner ever since I switched over from a manual toothbrush. Nothing can compare to how effective this electric toothbrush is. It gives me a nice smile I can feel confident about wearing.
DeeDee C.
I've never owned an electric toothbrush but this one really works great. My teeth have never felt more clean then when I use this brush versus a manual brush and a gets 99% of the plaque off my teeth! I definitely would recommend this.
Amanda A.
Ocoee, FL
This toothbrush is perfect! I love the round head and soft bristles. My teeth are sensitive and this is the only electric toothbrush I found that doesn't cause any pain. I definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive teeth.
April H.
I chose this Oral-B electric toothbrush because it is shaped just like the brush they use at my dentists office and it is what they recommended for me. I truly feel like it cleans my teeth just like my dentist does.
Nancy P.
I think that this electric toothbrush is amazing and I get very good results when I use it. It does the job of getting every piece of food in your mouth and it brushes it away. For me I love it because it helps a lot with people who have braces. This toothbrush cleans all the food and plaque.
Peyton P.
Lake Charles
Great for kids! This product helps keep brushing kids' teeth quick and easy! It does so much more for their teeth then a regular toothbrush does and does the work twice as fast! Overall a great product!
Meagan V.
Overland Park, KS
My little guy uses this product. He's a special needs guy with Autism, and it's a battle sometimes to brush teeth. This brush really breaks up his problem areas even when he doesn't try really hard.
Kayla A.
Orange Park, FL
My daughter started using this and her teeth look so pearly white now. You can tell she is getting a better brushing of her teeth done with the help of this Oral-B electric brush!
Annette M.
Best best best tothbrush for kids!! The nice timer reminds them it's time to stop and the charger last a long time. He loves his toothbrush and I love no cavities.