BY ORAL-B #28 in Toothbrushes

Oral-b pro-health for me pulsar toothbrush set - 2 pack see more...

Lindsey S.
West Jordan, UT
My boys, age 8& 10 love these, they are the perfect size. They aren't quite adult and not child size with Barney and frozen characters. They clean well and my boys haven't had any cavities so far! I would recommend to others any day!
Courtney F.
Hiram
Love this tooth brush because it is a manual with a little bit of electric. It helps get the areas you can't normally reach or get to & it also helps my boyfriend who's gums bleed. The bristles are very soft & often help to keep his gums from bleed or very little.
Stefen M.
Corona, CA
It's a tooth brush, you have to be a special kind of brain dead not to know how to buy a tooth brush. I got this from Walmart, and like most people I replace my tooth brush every once in a while. The only con is choosing a color. I would recommend this tooth brush to people.
mariangel a.
siempre mis cepillos de diente son de oral b me encanta esta marca en cepillos dentales son de celdas suaves no lastiman mi boca y limpian absolutamente toda los dientes. los recomiendo totalmente así que valdrá la pena, son los mejores en su clase
Samantha F.
I do like the pulsar line of toothbrushes. For the price it's the next best thing to an electronic toothbrush that you're gonna get. I buy these regularly and they're available at any drugstore or Walmart. I would recommend these.
Noelle M.
I have braces and these are my favorite brushes to use. The head is small enough to reach all the spots the big brushes won't. Along with the fact that it doesn't have any of that unnecessary rubber in the bristles
Sierra G.
Salisbury
Love that it is a two pack. Love the feel of the bristles. The only con I have is that the bristle hurt at first. But that is the same with any toothbrush. I only used it once when my parents bought it
Danielle P.
Matawan, NJ
I love this toothbrush. I love that I can get an electric toothbrush but not spend the money on them. This toothbrush makes your mouth feel clean and fresh. Very effective and would totally buy again
Katie P.
Sunnyvale, CA
To be completely honest I use this toothbrush because it's the one I get from the dentist but it works it doesn't wear out super fast and it gets the job done well
Megan R.
Texas
Using this toothbrush is like going to the dentist twice a day - that's exactly how my teeth feel after I'm done. Never had them feel so clean after using manual or cheap electric brushes.

This unit comes with 3 different heads - my favorite is the flossing head. Brushes your teeth and gives you a gentle "flossing" at the same time.

It's powerful - spins/vibrates much faster than anything I've used before, and I can go about a week before needed to recharge. And the fact that it's rechargeable is a big plus. No wasting batteries...my kids do that enough with their toys.