BY ORAL-B

Gently Power Away The&Nbsp;Gunk 8+ Years Soft Pro-Health For Me&Reg; Products From Crest&Reg; And Oral-B&Reg; Have The Trusted Benefits Children Need, With The Flavors And Designs They'll Love!&Nbsp; Sensitive Clean Brush Head Provides A Gentle Brushing Experience. Rechargeable Battery Is Impossible To Overcharge. 2 Minute Timer ~ Signals To Let You Know When You Have Completed 2 Minutes Of Brushing. Ortho Brush Head Refill Available, Designed To Clean Away Gunk Around Braces. Powered By Braun&Reg;. Includes: 1 Handle 2 Brush Heads 1 Charger Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modification Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

☆ M.
I love my Oral B Electric tooth brush so much! It makes my teeth feel sparkly clean and the clean feeling lasts longer throughout the day than a regular tooth brush leaves my teeth feeling. I also love the feature that it beeps after two minutes to let you know when you have been brushing for long enough.
Isabella R.
germantown
This toothbrush is amazing. It really does clean your teeth really well and much better than a manual toothbrush. It is really effective to cleaning your teeth and protecting them. I️ am over all very satisfied with the toothbrush.
Alicia G.
Peshtigo , WI
This toothbrush is amazing for kids. It comes with multiple faces for your child to chose from and has two different speed settings. It also has an app that pairs with the toothbrush for inacterive brush time.
Kristin C.
Clovis , Ca
Love this tooth brush and so do my kids. My daughter asked over and over for one finally gave in and spent the 20 bucks best I have ever spent lol if you have sensitive teeth don't use or be careful it is very powerful
Joslyn D.
This is a very cool toothbrush because you can customize it, but these types of toothbrushes (kids electric) always run out of battery within a month. I just wish this lasted longer other than that it was very good for my teeth.
Valerie T.
Port Hueneme, CA
I love this toothbrush, it makes my teeth feel like I've just came from the dentist and I love the timer so I know I've brushed long enough. I do wish the battery life was stronger and lasted longer, but it isn't too bad. Would purchase again.
Jessie K.
Leesburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cleans teeth well. Very sleek design. Feels really nice. It is a great product compared to some others. It is good quality and met my expectations as a first time user, I would definitely buy this again.
Krystal C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mom actually got me this for Christmas. I've never really considered an electric toothbrush, but I was surprised at how much I love this one! They are pricey, which is why I never bought one for myself.
Shannon A.
I like the non electric toothbrushes better but I usually get the battery operated toothbrushes and not the rechargeable one. But the non electric or the battery operated are just the same
Connie S.
Sealy, TX
My teeth not only look better they feel better. I am getting addicted to the glossy feel. I also use mine in the shower and have no problems with mold or anything. When my dentist said I brush too hard. I was like "I'm trying to get something clean here!" She said I had to go out and buy one of those $100 toothbrushes. I looked at her and said "you've got to be kidding." There was no way I was going to pay $100 for a stupid toothbrush. Well, I didn't have to! I saw they were 50% off and so I tried it for myself. Geez what a difference. Wow.