Oral-B Pro-Health For Me Minty Breeze Flavor Floss Picks 45 ct Pouch uploaded by Christie T.Oral-B Pro-Health For Me Minty Breeze Flavor Floss Picks 45 ct Pouch uploaded by Coleen A.

BY ORAL-B #11 in Dental Floss & Picks

Oral-B Pro-Health For Me Floss Picks transform flossing into an easy routine. see more...

Staci F.
Ada, OK
This is a great product for those with little kids! It can be such a pain trying to help them floss and sometimes our adult hands just can’t fit in those hard to reach areas. This is the perfect solution! They can easily do it themselves as well! I can’t think of a single con with these picks-we love them at our house!
Shasha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Rachel H.
San Antonio, TX
Oral-B Pro-Health For Me Minty Breeze Flavor Floss Picks 45 ct Pouch is good for being on the go at all times, keep them in your purse, or in the car! Every time you eat something while you are on the go they’re easy to pull out and use! Very effective on getting all the food out of your teeth!
Erin m.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I buy these for my kids. I have 5, aged 3-10.
Getting them to maneuver string floss was a pain, and it really just couldn’t find the time to floss all of their mouths twice a day!
With the picks, even my youngest can get in there and floss on his own. ( with supervision of course. ) 100% will buy again and again.
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
I love the ease of floss picks. It’s nice to keep them in my purse. These are flavored just enough and the floss is smooth but strong. I dislike when the floss on the picks fray and these do not. I will continue to purchase these.
Tazia H.
Yakima, WA
The best flosses on the market. The thread is flat so it doesn’t get stuck between your teeth. I use them daily, most of the time twice a day. I purchase mine at Walmart. I highly recommend this and will continue to buy them.
Alicia N.
Norman
These are so convenient. I mean I have a pack in my car and in my house so when I’m on the go or not I can floss! It’s so much easier to use too as opposed to having he manual floss strings that you have to cut yourself.
Vanessa J.
Ferndale
The flossing sticks are so great and easy to use. I never have to worry about using to much floss or not being able to reach my back teeth when using normal floss. I would for sure recommend and I always re-purchase!!
Melissa S.
Emmaus, PA
When I remember to floss, this is my go-to. It met my expectations. I like that the floss itself isn’t too thick. Other brands have gotten stuck and I had to cut out. Overall I’m satisfied. I love the taste, they work really well and as for price, I didn’t buy them myself.
Kristal M.
Columbus
I like using these individual pics because it's easier for me and the kids to floss AND make sure we're reaching the back teeth without having to use the string-type floss you have to wrap around your fingers
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Would you buy these for your kids?