Oral-B Pro-Health For Me Minty Breeze Flavor Floss Picks 45 ct Pouch uploaded by Christie T.Oral-B Pro-Health For Me Minty Breeze Flavor Floss Picks 45 ct Pouch uploaded by Coleen A.

BY ORAL-B #14 in Dental Floss & Picks

Oral-B Pro-Health For Me Floss Picks transform flossing into an easy routine. see more...

Shasha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Staci F.
Ada, OK
This is a great product for those with little kids! It can be such a pain trying to help them floss and sometimes our adult hands just can’t fit in those hard to reach areas. This is the perfect solution! They can easily do it themselves as well! I can’t think of a single con with these picks-we love them at our house!
Jessy C.
Gwyneth M.
Birmingham, AL
I keep a pack in my purse for emergency’s and it tends to be daily use. The flavor is refreshing and I never bleed. My dentist is much happier with me now that I use them on a regular basis. It’s easy to hold in your hand and doesn’t feel like a chore.
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
AMAZING! I love this it works so well! Doesn’t make your hair look or feel weird. It lasts alllll day long without flaking or looking dry. Definitely one of my favorite products of 2017! I will purchase this over and over again.
Ashley U.
Allendale, MI
Not my favorite brand of floss picks but still does the job. I like the cheaper brands better because they’re affordable but still do an amazing flossing job. Would still recommend this brand though if you’re a fan of Oral-B
Kristen P.
These little picks make it so easy to floss. For me, it’s a pain to use the regular floss but these make me not dread flossing my teeth. They are effective and a decent price! I would definitely recommend them!
Melissa N.
Roswell, GA
I have tried multiple brands of floss picks but these are my favorite. They hold up so I can floss my whole mouth where as other brands start to shred and come apart. Also they taste minty!
KP P.
I love that this product is so great to use. You do not have to wind it around your fingers like other products. You simply throw it away when you are done. It is so fresh and fun to use!
Coral R.
Santa Cruz
I commute for work and use these flossers in the car everyday. Not only are they super convenient to use anywhere but they work great and don’t split apart like other brands I’ve used.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Would you buy these for your kids?