BY ORAL-B #30 in Toothbrushes

The oral-b pro-health for me crossaction toothbrush has soft, angled crisscross bristles that clean between the gaps in kids changing teeth (like teeth with braces) and remove plaque in hard to reach areas. textured tongue cleaner removes odor-causing germs smaller brush handle designed to fit easily in kids hands see more...

Jazmine M.
Miramar, FL
This toothbrush is so good. It really helps with whitening your teeth. It went over my expectations. It really works!! I love it. It's really good at getting into those hard to reach places. I would definitely buy this again.
Whitney Y.
Ormond Beach, FL
Cross action tooth brush from oralB is phenomenal! I love the medium bristle tooth brush. I feel like it is actually cleaning where normal tooth brushes cannot reach. I will always always buy this kind for as long as they keep making it! Try it! You will not be disappointed
Haley M.
Tullahoma , TN
My kid loves brushing his teeth. Like alot. These are durable and fun which adds to the fact that it is easier to get him to get the job done and I know his teeth are getting clean with this rand!
Emilee H.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love oral-b tooth brushes, they have the best tooth brushes I've ever used, they don't wear out easily I got mine at Walmart for 10.00 dollars. You can never go wrong with Oral-B. I love the cross action ones it gets a deeper clean than a normal tooth brush. I would highly recommend this product to anyone, and I will always buy it time and time again.
Marie C.
Santa Cruz , CA
These are good as far as toothbrushes go. Nothing too special about them. It is nice that it comes in a two pack. I get them at either target or CVS also tends to have good deals on them. Sometimes I wonder what really makes a good toothbrush because they all kind of seem the same to me....
Adriana A.
SAN Diego , CA
My husband loves these toothbrushes! They get in between your teeth and act as a floss! My husband has a very busy on the go lifestyle! Many times I buy these to pack away in his suitcase!! Awesome toothbrush! #Oral-BProHealthForme in medium are awesome!
Tess M.
Milwaukee, WI
This is the toothbrush I currently use! I get the medium instead of soft and it keeps my mouth feeling clean all day long. I also like how there's more than one because I often forget to buy a new toothbrush when I'm ready to switch my old one out.
and f.
Grab some of these to keep in your travel bag in case you forget to take the good (SonicCare) toothbrushes. Hey, you have to brush your teeth, right? Also, keep some on hand at home in case some of your kids' dumb friends forget their own toothbrushes when they spend the night.
Montserrat C.
East Boston , MA
Buena marca, además que está avalada por el colegio de dentistas.
Todo siempre va a depender del cuidado que le quieras dar a tus dientes, este cepillo tiene cerdas suaves pero lo suficientemente firmes para mantener limpia tu boca.
Lucine S.
Yaphank, NY
He oral-b pro-health for me crossaction toothbrush has soft, angled crisscross bristles that clean between the gaps in kids changing teeth (like teeth with braces) and remove plaque in hard to reach areas. textured tongue cleaner removes odor-causing germs smaller brush handle designed to fit easily in kids hands