Oral-B Pro-Health Disney Monster Power Toothbrush - Soft uploaded by Ann G.Oral-B Pro-Health Disney Monster Power Toothbrush - Soft uploaded by veronica f.

BY ORAL-B #77 in Electric Toothbrushes

At this stage of their evolving oral health, kids will be brushing both baby teeth and even some new teeth as their molars start to grow. Help them get the most out of their brushing routine with oral-b pro-health stages monsters, inc. Power kids toothbrush. It's an advanced children s brush with the added benefits of battery power, featuring a rotating powerhead that reaches, surrounds and cleans multiple surfaces, interdental tips for between teeth, and extra-soft bristles. Plus, the shape is perfect for small mouths, putting the power of a spooky good clean in their little hands. Toothbrush for children ages 3+. Rotating... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel D.
My daughter loves this electric toothbrush. I like the small head that fits well into her small mouth. It makes teeth brushing fun with the Disney Monsters theme. It's very affordable and available in my local stores. Recommend trying for those small, hard to reach mouths.
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH
I bought this toothbrush for my son and he LOVES It. All of the characters and choices make it ten times easier to love these oral b toothbrushes. My son gets excited to brush his teeth and they seem to do a great job. I highly recommend! We haven't had any issues with these tooth brushes.
Fiona J.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this for my son and he loves it. I bought it from target. I love electric toothbrush for my son because I don't have to worry about him brushing his teeth properly. He uses it everyday and I am overall satisfied!
Stephanie T.
Newport, TN
My son loves this toothbrush, he actually brushes his teeth and does so for the complete three mins. I love this brand because it also reaches those hard spots in his teeth that a regular brush can't get to.
Launa H.
Oregon City, OR
Not my favorite at all I don't ever feel a difference in my teeth after I'm done. Highly don't recommend this it is a wast of movie and would of loved it if someone had warned my before I bought it.
Melanie P.
Fayetteville, PA
I love this toothbrush for my daughter, who is 10 years old. It aids in giving her the best oral hygiene and offers a fun looking toothbrush that children can see as a mundane activity. She has never had a cavity and her teeth always look so white and clean when she is done.
Megan P.
Mine was a different character, but yes, I like the kids designs 🤗 I used an electric toothbrush for months before my dental cleaning and my hygienist took a positive notice. ☑️
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Try to click on the princess toothbrush because we have used the princess powerbrush because I have a 9 year old who has crowns in her teeth and the spin brushes are wonderful use for her. I also like the character helped encouragement of my daughter wanting to brush her teeth more then once a day. There is a glitch in the app and I couldn't get the princess one selected when I did my snaps.
My son LOVES this toothbrush! He loves that it's a "tickle toothbrush" and that he has a special "sticker" on it. I now have no problem getting him to brush his teeth twice daily.
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
My 2 year old son loves this toothbrush . I put a tad bit of fluoride on it and he does the rest and enjoys his time with his toothbrush. He even does his tongue which i think its so funny the faces he makes while stubbing his tongue . But as long as he does it makes me family even my dentist says he's so proud of him