Oral-B Pro-Health Clinical Pro-Flex Soft Toothbrush uploaded by Luz Maria M.

BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health Clinical Pro-Flex has flexing sides that adjust to the unique curves and contours of your teeth, including gumline, for a superior clean vs. and ordinary brush*. Because of its flexibility, it is gentle on gums too. Flexing sides adjust to the unique curves and contours of your teeth, including gumline, for a superior clean vs. and ordinary brush*. Flexing Sides! One Superior Clean* with regular use vs. ordinary manual brush. Gentle on gums. Individual Flexing Sides. *with regular use. see more...

Hannah D.
I wasn't a huge fan of this toothbrush because for one.. I have braces & it wasn't very effective for that. The grooves on the bristles made it difficult to get between the brackets and deep clean. The rubber bristles on the sides just felt weird and made it even more difficult to brush comfortably since the rubbed against my gums too roughly. Another down side was that the brush itself was a lot bigger than I had expected it to be which didn't help matters and was uncomfortable to brush with. However, I liked that it was unique and it may work for people without braces so it's always worth a try.
Brittany B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Oral B has always been the go to brand of toothbrush for me! Great quality and so many options. I stick with soft now cause it's better for the gums. I love the rubber fingers on the side of the brush to massage the gums and the bristles on the brush don't flair out like lower quality brushes
Ashley B.
Cudahy, WI
I would give this toothbrush 5 stars for several reasons. The brissels on the brush are soft and really allow you to clean at the gingival or gum line. I buy mine at walgreens or walmart and would def recommend this to people who have trouble fighting gum health.
Hailey L.
Flomaton, AL
Hands down my favorite tooth brush I have came across. I am a repeat user of this product I have big teeth and I brush them extremely hard and this tooth brush is just awesome. I would highly recommend it to others especially those who have orthodontics.
Mariah M.
This is my favorite soft toothbrush. My dentist recommended a soft toothbrush because I having gum recession and i found that most of them were too soft and I ended having to trash them after a week. This toothbrush is soft but it still has a little firmness to it. I would definitely recommend this toothbrush.
Megan D.
Love this toothbrush! It gets everywhere it needs to go get the job done! I love that the head of the toothbrush is flexible and can get to the hard to reach places. My mouth feels completely clean when I'm finished brushing!
Calbert D.
Burlington
This toothbrush worked fine, but it didn't stand out at all to me. It only took about 2 months for the bristles to get all flattened out and matted. I don't think I will buy this toothbrush again. I'd rather try others.
Amani D.
Overland Park, KS
My boyfriend and I needed new toothbrushes and so we went to the store and got some and this is the one we chose. It cleans my teeth thoroughly and I don't feel the plaque on the teeth afterward and it also gets out some food that it in there before I even go in with the floss.
Jessica L.
Howell, MI
It doesn't get between some areas of your teeth with braces on, despite the fact that it's a specialty toothbrush designed for people with braces. Because of this flaw, I would try other toothbrushes before committing to this one, and I would use this toothbrush in tandem with other toothbrushes. You should also know that the bristles are very stiff, so if you are sensitive to stiff brushes, don't get this one. They have to be stiff because they are hitting on metal braces and wear out quickly. You will have to replace the toothbrush more quickly than you would if you weren't wearing braces.
Amber O.
Kenosha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothbrush is amazing! For years I have only used the free ones (usually Oral-B) that my dentist gave me every 6 months when I got my teeth cleaned. I bought the soft bristle version of this brush and have loved it from the very first use. It is a large toothbrush head and the flexible head is what caught my eye. It is shaped so nicely that the outside edges of the brush feel like they are massaging my gums while the inside ones clean the tooth. I like it so much.It is a real winner!