Oral-B Pro-Health Clinical Pro-Flex Medium Toothbrush uploaded by AYin N.

BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health Clinical Pro-Flex has flexing sides that adjust to the unique curves and contours of your teeth, including gumline, for a superior clean vs. and ordinary brush*. Because of its flexibility, it is gentle on gums too. Flexing sides adjust to the unique curves and contours of your teeth, including gumline, for a superior clean vs. and ordinary brush*. Flexing Sides! One Superior Clean* with regular use vs. ordinary manual brush. Gentle on gums. Individual Flexing Sides. *with regular use.

Buy on Walgreens*
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
I am fond of these, but when I'm looking for a medium toothbrush, I'm kind of hoping to get a medium toothbrush. This one feels like a 'hard' to me. I guess that's alright if that's what you're looking for but my mouth is kind of sensitive and this brush is a little too much for me. I heat mine up in really hot water, and seem to get a softer result, much more like the mediums in other brands.
Megan H.
My dentist recommended this toothbrush to me. Personally, this toothbrush does not work for me. I need to use a soft bristle toothbrush. However, the roughness of this toothbrush was able to cut through the grime on my teeth for the short period of time that I used this toothbrush. Definitely for certain mouth types.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite toothbrushes. Hard to find a feminine and masculine color 2 pack in Medium but that could be because of where I'm looking.
The bristles do a fine job of cleaning my teeth and lasts long enough for me (around 2-3 months). A little expensive (almost $7) and I'm not sure why.
Rachel R.
Green Bay, WI
This is my favorite non-electric toothbrush. I like the larger tooth brush head. It covers more area. The brushes hold up very well. Before getting my Sonicare I only used this type of brush and I always had clear reports from my dentist! I would absolutely recommend this toothbrush!
Dez E.
Good toothbrush . Still on the fence whether I would repurchase this or not . The toothbrush head could be a little bit bigger but that's the only problem I had . It left a very clean feeling as well as it not being super stiff nor it being super soft either just perfect
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
This is a great toothbrush. The head of the brush makes it super easy to reach to the very back teeth and get a good clean. It always leaves me feeling like I got every tooth a very good clean. It is an amazing price and I would definitely recommend to a friend!
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
This is my go to tooth brush. I have used this since I can't even remember when. I have like 5 extra under my sink just in case. My mom is a dental hygienist so I get them from her and this is what her office uses! I personally think it's the best manual brush!
Anna G.
San Diego, CA
My fiancé purchased a multi-pack of these from Target and I have been using this type ever since. I enjoy the overall brushing experience. I would only trade this toothbrush in for an electric one eventually but would most likely stay brand loyal to Oral-B.
I really like this toothbrush, and I always seem to go back to Target to purchase these. I am a repeat user of these, and I absolutely love them. They fit my mouth perfectly and give a good clean while still having soft bristles. I would recommend these.
Bunny B.
Phoenix , AZ
I love trying all kinds of tooth brushes since there are so many to try and i found this one fairly effective and I've used oral-B off and on for a long time and it did meet my expectations for a tooth brush and i am satisfied overall with the product