Oral-B Pro-Health Clinical Pro-Flex Medium Toothbrush uploaded by AYin N.

BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health Clinical Pro-Flex has flexing sides that adjust to the unique curves and contours of your teeth, including gumline, for a superior clean vs. and ordinary brush*. Because of its flexibility, it is gentle on gums too. Flexing sides adjust to the unique curves and contours of your teeth, including gumline, for a superior clean vs. and ordinary brush*. Flexing Sides! One Superior Clean* with regular use vs. ordinary manual brush. Gentle on gums. Individual Flexing Sides. *with regular use.

April D.
Byrdstown, TN
Review for: Oral-B Pro-Health Clinical Pro-Flex Medium Toothbrush, 2 ea more...
Oral-B has for at least the last 10-15 years been my favorite toothbrush brand! Every 3-6 months I change out my toothbrush and try out another type of brush in this brands ever growing selection! However, in just using this new brush from Oral-B I know that I am going to be repurchasing this same brush again. This is the best manual toothbrush that I have ever used!
Rangin A.
Smyrna , TN
Review for: Colors May Vary more...
Always repurchase these from Walmart when we need new ones very affordable you get two toothbrushes one for me one for hubby I get their 2 pack for under I want to say $5-6 dollars for the 2 pack that’s a great deal
Rachel R.
Green Bay, WI
This is my favorite non-electric toothbrush. I like the larger tooth brush head. It covers more area. The brushes hold up very well. Before getting my Sonicare I only used this type of brush and I always had clear reports from my dentist! I would absolutely recommend this toothbrush!
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Oral-B products so much! This toothbrush was soft enough to not cause any cuts to my guns, but still worked wonders on all the crevices of my mouth! I typically buy a few at a time because I love them so much.
Krysta F.
I love manual tooth brushes. Being in the dental field you would think o lean towards electronic toothbrushes. I feel more in charge with a manual and can really control everything. I will buy this every time
Amber L.
Torrington, CT
This is a pretty good toothbrush I must say! I have gum disease and I need a brush that really works with my needs of deep cleaning especially tartar in my gumline. This brush is soft enough where it doesn't tear my gums up but bristly enough where it really does a good job cleaning
Maite P.
it's a good toothbrush and does the job good if used correctly, I prefer this tooth brush because of the way it's made and the way it cleans my teeth. I would recommend it because it really worked for me
Sara M.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know why this is my go to toothbrush. I guess it's because I really like the crisscross bristles and the gum massager. I feel as though it gives me a deep clean for a everyday toothbrush.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does the trick, reaches all the pesky spots in the back of your mouth. Unfortunately i don't know how to exaggerate how great a basic tooth brush is. I like all oral B's manual toothbrushes.
Mae B.
Decatur, IN
Great toothbrush! Works just like I would expect it too and the bristles do not fray out quickly. I also like the back because it is nice to clean your tongue with!

back