Oral-B Pro-Health Base Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Cherise1676 ..Oral-B Pro-Health Base Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Yani M.

BY ORAL-B

Oral-b pro-health base toothbrush - medium see more...

Katherine B.
For a medium bristle toothbrush, this is pretty gentle! It works great and is the perfect size. I have a smaller sized mouth and still have my wisdom teeth which can sometimes be tricky to reach, but this toothbrush works great!
Vanessa R.
San Jose, CA
I bought this tooth brush along with a toothpaste promotion Target was having. I normally use Colgate toothbrushes but I bought this one because of the promo. I really enjoy the tongue cleaner it comes with it's far better than others I have used. At first the toothbrush was very tough on my teeth but after the first use the bristles accommodated to my teeth. I don't think I'll be going back to Colgate! Very affordable and if you purchase this at a target make sure to check Carthwheel for promotions or coupons.
Kelsey K.
This is a pretty good brand to keep your teeth pearly white. My dentist hands these out so I'm a repeated user. For being used two to three times a day it keeps in pretty good shape. I would recommend this brand to others.
Elizabeth A.
Toledo, OH
Perfect brush to get that perfect clean we all desire. The medium brush is easy on your teeth and gums but still offers that perfect pressure for a fresh & clean mouth we all enjoy. I recommend this brush to everyone.
Elizabeth B.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Great scrubbing power without ripping my gums apart! My mouth feels clean and fresh. I really liked how clean it made my tongue as well. I received this brush from my dentist and I would definitely purchase again.
Fallon H.
Fargo, ND
I'm pretty simple when it comes to toothbrushes, but this one lasted a long time and always gave me a great brushing experience. It was able to reach all places in my mouth and left me feeling like I my teeth were perfectly clean.
Alejandra G.
San Rafael , CA
The bristles have the perfect shape to get in all the right place to leave your teeth clean and fresh. The design on the handle is good to hold tight and comfortable
Makayla R.
North Las Vegas, NV
I think this is the toothbrush that my dentist gives everyone... it gets the job done. But I'm really rough when I brush my teeth, theses tend to fray after a good while, they pretty much last until I see my dentist again, so 6 months or so... I read somewhere that's you're suppose to replace your toothbrush every 3 months lol
Sharon C.
Jesup, GA
This is a basic toothbrush that gets the job done. I enjoy having the stiffer outer edges for extra cleaning power and I love having a medium option. This brush isn't spectacular but its worth the purchase. I change out my brush several times a year and will get this again as needed.
Karie N.
I really like this toothbrush. I think manual brushes get your teeth a lot cleaner than an electric brush does. My teeth are a little sensitive so I have to use the soft bristles brush. But it still works great! I definitely buy a new one every couple of months or after I get sick.