BY ORAL-B

Oral-B® Pro-Health Soft All-In-One Toothbrushes.

Removes up to 99% plaque.

In hard-to-reach places*.

4 value pack.

4 toothbrushes. see more...

Alexandra A.
Modesto, CA
These toothbrushes are amazing!! The strong bristles get every spot around my teeth, leaving my mouth with a nice clean feeling. I know that every time I use this toothbrush, I've gotten rid of a ton of gunk. I will always buy these toothbrushes and you should too!
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
These work well! They are soft, but not too soft. They're just as good as other brands and the handle is nice. I bought these with a coupon and would definitely repurchase again. My teeth feel clean and fresh!
Valeria G.
Modesto, CA
Love this brush it does really deep cleaning! It helps remove plaque really good the only downside it that the brush it soft I like my brushes to be hard and stiff I feel like those do more cleaning! :D
Becky S.
Sacramento, CA
This is the toothbrush i have in my bathroom right now. I like how it cleans my teeth i change out my toothbrush every 2 months. This one hasnt frayed or anything but i will still change it out to keep my moith fresh.
Davina W.
Milpitas, CA
My favorite go to tooth brush . I love these , they are recommended by my dentist while they're affordable . They also get the job done . With an added + for the tongue scrubber 💕
Stephanie G.
I don't see many differences in toothbrushes honestly. But I like these and always buy them especially right before I head back to college. Have a couple in my dorm!
Jessica R.
I'm extremely picky when it comes to toothbrushes but this kind has won me over once I found it and started using it I loved it makes me teeth feel nice and clean
Madison R.
I had this tooth brush for about two months and I loved how it was soft but still felt like it really cleaned my teeth. Went and bought a random toothbrush from the store last time I was grocery shopping and didn't like it, had to look in the trash to see what kind I had before so I could repurchase this one. Safe to say I am toothbrush specific now
Kaitlyn P.
Middletown, CT
This is a perfect toothbrush in my opinion. It has soft bristles that don't hurt your gums but also get into the areas that need brushing. I would recommend this to everyone.
rachael o.
My favorite thing about this toothbrush has to be the tongue scrapper on the back. Most toothbrushes don't come with that, and you have to use the toothbrush to clean it. I like how clean your mouth feels after and they also have extra rubber brissels helping to remove an excess plaque.