BY ORAL-B

Find oral care products at Target.com! Tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas*based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush*based on a single-use brushing. see more...

Jessica T.
PORTLAND, OR
My favorite tooth brush ever! Who says that? Me. I always buy this tooth brush. It works great. My teeth are pearly white and happy. That is if teeth can be happy. This tooth brush lasts a long time and holds up to the stress of frequent teeth brushing. Good price too.
Lauren P.
Tampa, FL
I love this brand! I don't think I've ever used any other brand (unless I forgot my toothbrush while traveling). The (soft) is better for me because my gums are so sensitive. I've used the battery powered and manual toothbrushes and I do like both. Sometimes I feel like I get a better clean with a manual brush because it's easier to clean my tongue as well.
Katie B.
Georgetown, TX
I like this toothbrush because it's just the right size. For some reason I find a lot of toothbrushes are so huge that I don't actually feel like I can move them enough in my mouth to get my teeth really clean. The size of this brush gives me space work. :)
Ally S.
Absolutely amazing toothbrush!!! I love how clean my mouth feels after using it! I have issues with bleeding gums but this brush doesn't tear into my gums like others I've tried. Think I found the one!
Aliana A.
Hartford, CT
This toothbrush is really good I'm actually using this toothbrush at the moment because it is affordable and cleans my teeth really good and I have braces so I actually need a toothbrush that gets the job done and this toothbrush does just that
Caitlyn M.
Spring Hill, FL
Soft bristles. I love how this feels on my gums. I don't notice too much of a difference between this and my Colgate one. The Colgate one does last a smidge longer, but you still get quite a few uses out of this before you need to replace it.
Desiree m.
Whittier, CA
I found this toothbrush a while ago when I took a trip and left mine at home, I came across it at a gas station and fell I. Love with it since
I feel like I got a cleaning at the dentist every time I brush my teeth
Priscilla L.
South Jordan, UT
I really like it. I bought a couple different colors recently and I have no complaints. It met my expectations and it was a good price. I'll definitely buy it again in the future. One of my favorite so far
My gums are already receding from years of over-brushing. This soft toothbrush is soothing on my gums without causing them to bleed and still is able to clean my teeth well.
Perla G.
This is the authetical brush has worked fine for me. I have had it for around 4 months and in my personal experience i like how it works. It cleanes well your gum while also your back teeth. Preventing cavities.