Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target
Karina L.
Pomona , CA
I been using this toothbrush for years, I have tried different styles and always go back to this one, price is reasonable
Brittany E.
I love this toothbrush!! It reaches every part around my tooth and it really helps clean the gunk off of my tongue too!
Jennifer Z.
San Diego, CA
Oral B has alwayd been my favorite brand when it comes to toothbrushes. Their toothbrushes aren't inexpensive & great!
Kayla K.
Union
Very nice toothbrush makes my teeth feel really good. Very soft and doesnt make my gums bleed like most toothbrushes
Hailee W.
Mount Olive , MS
its a good toothbrush for the price you pay. could be a little better and maybe some more color choice would be nice.
Samantha G.
Fort Campbell, KY
I have sensitive gums and this toothbrush is perfect with that. I love the feeling of my teeth after I brush them.
Claudia D.
Fontana, CA
Oral-B toothbrushes are very strong and you can use not only on your teeth but it also has a side for your tongue.
Ashley H.
West plains , Mo
Love this toothbrush it's a great one. It's large and makes me feel like I'm getting my teeth cleaned really good.
Stephanie C.
Love these! My teeth feel so clean....almost like leaving the dentist. I won't buy any other brand of toothbrush!
Adriana K.
Corp Christi, TX
There's nothing like a Oral B tooth brush for when you don't have your electrical toothbrush with you. I love it.