Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target*
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Just a regular toothbrush, not too much to it. Its not bad its not life changing!
Liz M.
Liz M.
Really cleans your teeth, not too rough on the mouth and good for a deep clean
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Luling, LA
Great all around brush. Always got to get oral B!! Go get yourself some!!!!!
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
This is my favorite toothbrush of all time! The first time that I ever tried it was when I went to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned and that was the toothbrush that they gave me in my little cleaning goody bag, and I fell in love at that very moment. I haven't used any other toothbrush since then, and that was 3 years ago. The bristles are made so perfectly. They get in between every little crevice, and I love that it has a tongue cleaner on the back. Now I can just use one product, whereas before I was having to use a toothbrush and a tongue cleaner.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
You can get bulk of this at Costco in the States. And it's the only brand that my family uses. It's a good brand and this brush itself gets your mouth clean. Best to follow up with your regular routine.

I'd recommend to try this.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Atlanta, GA
This is a good toothbrush in general. I couldn't find a different size though. I think my mouth might need a smaller size but medium has been doing its job fairly well. I've been buying toothbrushes from this brand since I was a child and I don't foresee myself needing to change anytime soon.
Kiana D.
Kiana D.
Dayton, TN
I give this oral-b toothbrush 5 stars. I have used this toothbrush brand for a long time now. I usually buy it at Walmart or a drug store. It makes my teeth actually feel clean with every brush and I was very satisfied with this product.
ALISHA V.
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
This tooth brush is really good! I got it from my dentist when I first started and now I buy them all the time. The bristles aren't hard and don't poke my gums and it cleans my teeth really well! It's not too pricey.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Albuquerque, NM
I have a few toothbrushes and oral b never fails me at home or when I travel always leaves my tongue and teeth clean use it 2 to 3 times daily with no complaints plus I always find them at my local dollar store
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Tampa, FL
This is my go-to toothbrush. It has bristles and that fit in all of the little divets of the teeth and give you a nice deep clean. This definitely meets and exceeds my expectations. I will purchase again.