Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Karina L.
Pomona, CA
I been using this toothbrush for years, I have tried different styles and always go back to this one, price is reasonable
Jennifer Z.
San Diego, CA
Oral B has alwayd been my favorite brand when it comes to toothbrushes. Their toothbrushes aren't inexpensive & great!
Brittany E.
I love this toothbrush!! It reaches every part around my tooth and it really helps clean the gunk off of my tongue too!
Hailee W.
Mount Olive , MS
its a good toothbrush for the price you pay. could be a little better and maybe some more color choice would be nice.
Kayla K.
Union
Very nice toothbrush makes my teeth feel really good. Very soft and doesnt make my gums bleed like most toothbrushes
Claudia D.
Fontana, CA
Oral-B toothbrushes are very strong and you can use not only on your teeth but it also has a side for your tongue.
Ashley H.
West plains , Mo
Love this toothbrush it's a great one. It's large and makes me feel like I'm getting my teeth cleaned really good.
Samantha G.
Fort Campbell, KY
I have sensitive gums and this toothbrush is perfect with that. I love the feeling of my teeth after I brush them.
Adriana K.
Corp Christi, TX
There's nothing like a Oral B tooth brush for when you don't have your electrical toothbrush with you. I love it.
Stephanie C.
Love these! My teeth feel so clean....almost like leaving the dentist. I won't buy any other brand of toothbrush!