Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Lynn R.
Hillsboro, TN
I always use this toothbrush when I buy new toothbrushes for my family this is the brand is purchase cleans my teeth and they feel clean
Jennifer H.
Lake Charles, LA
Perfect manual toothbrush my husband and I have tried many over the years and have stuck with this one for years not to hard not to soft
Rebeca B.
Zebulon, NC
I actually use to have this but it is so great and it works so good! It move arounds into the deep parts and cleans your teeth so well.
Ariana F.
San Antonio
Love that they come with the back strip to clean the tongue. Good product, always purchase if no Colgate or reach brands are in sigjht.
Lilet O.
Goose Lake, IA
This toothbrush i used in the past, but the brush is not that soft so i changed..its a good brand but my teeth need very soft brush.
Micah N.
Booneville, KY
This is my current toothbrush. I actually grabbed it by accident but I'm glad I did. It seems like it gets in there better than most
Tatum C.
I get medium bristles because I want to remove the excessive build up. They can be pricey depending on retailer but they last a while
Alyssa Y.
San Bernardino, CA
Gets the job done and not expensive. Feels like it gets in-between my teeth like I need without the Brissels bending and messing up.
Hannah M.
Buena Vista, PA
The stiffness of this toothbrush is perfect. I love the rubber Brussels on the sides of it. I only buy this type. I highly recommend
Laura J.
Wheat Ridge, CO
I'm not picky about toothbrushes just as long as they are soft and get the job done. I prefer Oral-B over most brands. Great quality.