Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target
Emina O.
Flagstaff, AZ
Great toothbrush. I love getting medium because its just enough. The hold moldings on the brush are so great and fit perfectly in my hand too. This brush also has a tongue cleaner which I feel is important too.
Michelle B.
Irvine, CA
Received this toothbrush from my dentist at my checkup and I love it. The bristles aren't too hard where you feel like your gums are being irritated. It's a great toothbrush.
Katherine K.
Florissant, MO
This is my favorite toothbrush. Every time there's a good deal on these I stock up. This is the only kid of toothbrush I buy. I like the medium, not too hard not too soft.
Traci B.
Charleston, WV
This toothbrush is the one I currently have and my favorite! The bristles aren't too hard, but also aren't too soft. It does everything a toothbrush is supposed to do.
Sonja E.
Atlanta, GA
The Oral-B toothbrush cleans thoroughly and lasts throughout its life cycle. our teeth were nice and clean and yet the gums were massaged nicely as well.
Mary C.
Watertown, NY
Love this toothbrush is firm but without cutting out my gums make sure to get in all the cracks to get all the food out and clean my teeth the best
Dani S.
Fort Campbell
This us a great tooth brush. I have had it for a while now and it's about time to get a new one. Will most likely get this if I can find it again
Lynn W.
Reno, NV
I love this tooth brush and have used it for years! It makes.my mouth feel fresh and clean. The rubber bristles seem to make a huge difference!
Maggie A.
I love this toobrush it's not to harsh on my teeth I don't change my toothbrush to another brand because I been so happy with this product
Lynn R.
Hillsboro, TN
I always use this toothbrush when I buy new toothbrushes for my family this is the brand is purchase cleans my teeth and they feel clean