Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B #50 in Toothbrushes

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target
Adriana K.
Corp Christi, TX
There's nothing like a Oral B tooth brush for when you don't have your electrical toothbrush with you. I love it.
Jenna L.
Rochester, NY
This tooth brush works great for cleaning my teeth and works better than other brushes I have used in the past
Paige N.
Sterling, IL
This toothbrush is really nice! I felt like it cleaned my teeth so well! My mouth felt so good after I used it
Kara M.
Nutter Fort, WV
Oral B has great toothbrushes. This medium head is one of my favorites for getting my teeth good and clean!
Jamie M.
Montgomery
Feel like this product is to expensive. not worth the money. when fiding coupons for it, I will buy it
Jenna S.
I liked this toothbrush, but I stared to use another brand that has the same product at a lower price.
RENA R.
Fort Collins
I really liked this toothbrush. It really scrubs your teeth and leaves your mouth feeling very clean.
Brenda H.
Perfect texture non aggressive with your gums everyday use teeth are Super clean and tidy good breath
Cynthia D.
Modesto, CA
This toothbrush gets the job done! I'd buy it again! Medium is my favorite bristle texture as well..
Greitty H.
Norfolk, VA
This is the go to for both my husband and i havent used any other tooth brush in a very long time