Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target*
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Knoxville, TN
This has been my favorite manual toothbrush! It works great and makes me feel like my teeth are really clean! Definitely recommend
hannah F.
hannah F.
Liked the toothbrush. Great price. Gets my teeth cleaned very well. Easy to get into all the crevices in my mouth. Stands up well.
Chelly N.
Chelly N.
Charlotte, NC
I think it is a great toothbrush for the price. I got mine at Target and I will continue to buy this brand for me and my children
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
East Liberty, OH
My dentist gives me one of these tooth brushes every time I'm there. Same with my fiance and kids. So we use these and like them
Heather F.
Heather F.
Azle, TX
This is a great toothbrush in many ways, medium for the bristles, which is just perfect at getting your teeth good and clean
Caley D.
Caley D.
Grand Prairie, TX
Good tooth brush. I feel like I get a good clean with this particular toothbrush. Same style I've used for a few years now.
Karina L.
Karina L.
Pomona, CA
I been using this toothbrush for years, I have tried different styles and always go back to this one, price is reasonable
Abril O.
Abril O.
Good toothbrush not to hard not to soft just right dose last a while i use mines 3-5 times a day got it at my local store
Hailee W.
Hailee W.
Mount Olive, MS
its a good toothbrush for the price you pay. could be a little better and maybe some more color choice would be nice.
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Fontana, CA
Oral-B toothbrushes are very strong and you can use not only on your teeth but it also has a side for your tongue.