Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B #50 in Toothbrushes

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target
Sonja E.
Atlanta, GA
The Oral-B toothbrush cleans thoroughly and lasts throughout its life cycle. our teeth were nice and clean and yet the gums were massaged nicely as well.
Mary C.
Watertown, NY
Love this toothbrush is firm but without cutting out my gums make sure to get in all the cracks to get all the food out and clean my teeth the best
Lynn W.
Reno, NV
I love this tooth brush and have used it for years! It makes.my mouth feel fresh and clean. The rubber bristles seem to make a huge difference!
Jennifer H.
Lake Charles, LA
Perfect manual toothbrush my husband and I have tried many over the years and have stuck with this one for years not to hard not to soft
Rebeca B.
Zebulon, NC
I actually use to have this but it is so great and it works so good! It move arounds into the deep parts and cleans your teeth so well.
Ariana F.
San Antonio
Love that they come with the back strip to clean the tongue. Good product, always purchase if no Colgate or reach brands are in sigjht.
Laura J.
Wheat Ridge, CO
I'm not picky about toothbrushes just as long as they are soft and get the job done. I prefer Oral-B over most brands. Great quality.
Alyssa Y.
San Bernardino, CA
Gets the job done and not expensive. Feels like it gets in-between my teeth like I need without the Brissels bending and messing up.
Micah N.
Booneville, KY
This is my current toothbrush. I actually grabbed it by accident but I'm glad I did. It seems like it gets in there better than most
Kelsey F.
Knoxville, TN
This has been my favorite manual toothbrush! It works great and makes me feel like my teeth are really clean! Definitely recommend