Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target
Tiffiny F.
Portland , OR
Normally I use an electric toothbrush but when I'm traveling or while my electric is charging, this is my toothbrush of choice. The bristles are soft but effective, and the shape of the brush head fits the shape of my mouth well.
Garrett F.
Oak Harbor, WA
It's just a toothbrush. It gets the job done, isn't too rough on my sensitive gums, etc. I don't think the toothbrush actually helps whiten your teeth, but the rubbery nubs inside the bristles feel pretty good!
Elba L.
I find these toothbrush AMAZING!! I bought them at Walmart (they are a bit cheaper there) I love that they have the rubber which cleans better. It works greats! I would defiantly buy this product again.
Linda F.
Seattle, WA
This toothbrush was okay. The head could have been fuller and it would be nice if the back had a tongue refresher. The bristles felt nice and the value was okay but I probably wouldn't buy this one again.
Meisha M.
As weird as this may sound, I don't use manual toothbrushes for my teeth anymore. Since owning a soniccare, I use these to brush my tongue and to scrub off dead skin on my lips. Works pretty darn good too.
Clara W.
Louisville, KY
I love this toothbrush. I have used Oral-B since I can remember, but this product has been one of my favorites. I love the clean feeling it gives you after every brush. I highly recommend this brush.
This toothbrush did not really live up to my expectations. It isn't able to get to those hard to reach areas at the back of the mouth. I used this product for about a month to see if it took some getting used to, I did not get used to it. Overall, I was not satisfied.
Eleonor J.
Mebane, NC
I love this tooth brush. It not only cleans your teeth & gums really well, it scrubs your cheeks too. Nice product. Seems to be lasting very well. Got one for me, one for the hubby & bought a lot of them to send it to the Philippines .We be smiling all day along.
Brianna W.
Bonaire, GA
This is a great toothbrush! I normally buy a new tooth brush every time. But I have been very impressed with this product! It leaves my teeth clean and polished! I will buy this product again!
Shawn Y.
Malvern, PA
I have been using the Oral B line of products most of my life. This product is easy to use and is very effective. The pro's are it is a very good product, the con's are it is a bit pricey. Still I think it is worth the extra cost. I would buy again.