Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B #58 in Toothbrushes

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target
Stephanie W.
Millersburg, OH
I've never bought any other brand of toothbrush in my adult life, and I don't think I ever will! I prefer medium bristles to soft ones, and Oral-B always has a good selection. I like to buy the all-in-one because it seems to be the best feeling for me when I'm done. None of the Pro-Health toothbrushes are "bad," though, so try them all to see which one fits you best!
This toothbrush did not really live up to my expectations. It isn't able to get to those hard to reach areas at the back of the mouth. I used this product for about a month to see if it took some getting used to, I did not get used to it. Overall, I was not satisfied.
Eleonor J.
Mebane, NC
I love this tooth brush. It not only cleans your teeth & gums really well, it scrubs your cheeks too. Nice product. Seems to be lasting very well. Got one for me, one for the hubby & bought a lot of them to send it to the Philippines .We be smiling all day along.
Elise B.
West Milford, NJ
This brush maintains its shape for so long. I haven't had one get ruined yet by usage. The plastic bristles on the side help keep everything clean. Also it has a tongue scrubber on the back!
Sara B.
This toothbrush always leaves me feeling clean and sparkling. It's the only one I've used in years because I got it from my dentist a while ago and always repurchase it because no other toothbrush meets my needs the way this one does
Emina O.
Flagstaff, AZ
Great toothbrush. I love getting medium because its just enough. The hold moldings on the brush are so great and fit perfectly in my hand too. This brush also has a tongue cleaner which I feel is important too.
Traci B.
Charleston, WV
This toothbrush is the one I currently have and my favorite! The bristles aren't too hard, but also aren't too soft. It does everything a toothbrush is supposed to do.
Dani S.
Fort Campbell
This us a great tooth brush. I have had it for a while now and it's about time to get a new one. Will most likely get this if I can find it again
Maggie A.
I love this toobrush it's not to harsh on my teeth I don't change my toothbrush to another brand because I been so happy with this product
CHRISTIE P.
Lenoir, NC
My whole family uses these tooth brushes as this is what's recommend by our dentist. They help keep our teeth and gums clean and healthy