Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target*
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
New Braunfels, TX
I always need medium brushes with high reach in between my teeth, because I have braces but this brush has been one of the ones that have lasted the most. It is of really good quality and affordable.
Clara W.
Clara W.
Louisville, KY
I love this toothbrush. I have used Oral-B since I can remember, but this product has been one of my favorites. I love the clean feeling it gives you after every brush. I highly recommend this brush.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Bonaire, GA
This is a great toothbrush! I normally buy a new tooth brush every time. But I have been very impressed with this product! It leaves my teeth clean and polished! I will buy this product again!
Elise B.
Elise B.
West Milford, NJ
This brush maintains its shape for so long. I haven't had one get ruined yet by usage. The plastic bristles on the side help keep everything clean. Also it has a tongue scrubber on the back!
Luz Esther O.
Luz Esther O.
The correct brush is not letting it be selected but i have been using these brushes for years and they have worked great for me and my teeth even my kids toothbrushes are from oral-b
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
This is my work tooth brush it is no replacement for my oral b at home but for a manual brush this is absolutely fantastic. I really like the brush head shape. I would buy again
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Great tooth brush, we were told about this by our dentist, my father in law, and we have loved them ever since.. They're affordable and work great leaving my teeth feeling clean
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Martin, TN
Great toothbrush for a medium stiffness! Helps get into hard to reach areas. By having the medium strength my mouth feels clean without me having to become a vigorous brusher!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Irvine, CA
Received this toothbrush from my dentist at my checkup and I love it. The bristles aren't too hard where you feel like your gums are being irritated. It's a great toothbrush.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Florissant, MO
This is my favorite toothbrush. Every time there's a good deal on these I stock up. This is the only kid of toothbrush I buy. I like the medium, not too hard not too soft.