Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target
Colleen O.
This toothbrush is effective at removing plaque and other gunk from in your mouth. It has a tongue scrubber on the back and some plastic bristles to strengthen gum health. The bristles are firm but not uncomfortably so. My mouth feels very clean after use with a good toothpaste.
Melissa G.
I bought these toothbrushes because I had a pretty decent coupon for them. I was very happy with how well they worked. I prefer to have a toothbrush that isn't huge because I have a crazy gag reflex. This one was just fine, thankfully! I will purchase this product again.
Stephanie W.
Millersburg, OH
I've never bought any other brand of toothbrush in my adult life, and I don't think I ever will! I prefer medium bristles to soft ones, and Oral-B always has a good selection. I like to buy the all-in-one because it seems to be the best feeling for me when I'm done. None of the Pro-Health toothbrushes are "bad," though, so try them all to see which one fits you best!
Renee H.
Anniston, AL
Oral-B Pro-Health all-in-one toothbrush is a great product. Pros it's a all in one brush that covers everything. Cons none. I purchased it at my local Walmart store. It's a very effective toothbrush. It's the only brush I use. Definitely worth purchasing.
Whittney B.
Windsor Mill, MD
This Oral B toothbrush worked well. It was no more or less great than any other toothbrush. Think I purchased because I had a coupon, which made the brush even cheaper. It did wear out a bit quick though - but perhaps that is due to my own brushing habits.
Kim R.
Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush (Medium) is one of my favorite products. I like the way the bristles hold up, and it doesn't hurt my mouth. I am a repeat user, and will buy this product again. Walmart usually has Oral-B toothbrushes in stock.
Katie C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great brush, gets every part of the tooth and gets out bacteria! Been using these for ages and don't see any cons with them. Never really used a competitor before, so can't say anything there. Meets my expectations and lasts me a while! Highly recommend.
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this toothbrush. With its medium brushing action it's just the right amount of pressure to get my teeth clean without being too abrasive. This is my go-to toothbrush and I have found to be better than the competitors
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite toothbrush ever! I'm a fan of Oral-B toothbrushes over all others, and this is the cream of the crop! The rubber bits are great and this brush always leaves my mouth feeling so clean. They seem to last long and are very sturdy.
Kalo P.
W Valley City, UT
I switched to oral-B after my husband bought me a pack, before that I was using dollar store brands! I love this tooth brush! I love how awesome the bristles felt and that they indicate when to get an new brush! Definitely recommend!