Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B #50 in Toothbrushes

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target
Shawn Y.
Malvern, PA
I have been using the Oral B line of products most of my life. This product is easy to use and is very effective. The pro's are it is a very good product, the con's are it is a bit pricey. Still I think it is worth the extra cost. I would buy again.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite toothbrush ever! I'm a fan of Oral-B toothbrushes over all others, and this is the cream of the crop! The rubber bits are great and this brush always leaves my mouth feeling so clean. They seem to last long and are very sturdy.
Kalo P.
Taylorsville, UT
I switched to oral-B after my husband bought me a pack, before that I was using dollar store brands! I love this tooth brush! I love how awesome the bristles felt and that they indicate when to get an new brush! Definitely recommend!
Tiffiny F.
Portland , OR
Normally I use an electric toothbrush but when I'm traveling or while my electric is charging, this is my toothbrush of choice. The bristles are soft but effective, and the shape of the brush head fits the shape of my mouth well.
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this toothbrush. With its medium brushing action it's just the right amount of pressure to get my teeth clean without being too abrasive. This is my go-to toothbrush and I have found to be better than the competitors
Garrett F.
Baton Rouge, LA
It's just a toothbrush. It gets the job done, isn't too rough on my sensitive gums, etc. I don't think the toothbrush actually helps whiten your teeth, but the rubbery nubs inside the bristles feel pretty good!
Elizabeth N.
This item is great for those who have a small mouth and would like to get all the nooks and crannies around there teeth! It helps with decreasing plaque build up and makes your teeth smooth and feeling fresh!
shay M.
As weird as this may sound, I don't use manual toothbrushes for my teeth anymore. Since owning a soniccare, I use these to brush my tongue and to scrub off dead skin on my lips. Works pretty darn good too.
Linda F.
Seattle, WA
This toothbrush was okay. The head could have been fuller and it would be nice if the back had a tongue refresher. The bristles felt nice and the value was okay but I probably wouldn't buy this one again.
Elba L.
I find these toothbrush AMAZING!! I bought them at Walmart (they are a bit cheaper there) I love that they have the rubber which cleans better. It works greats! I would defiantly buy this product again.