Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target
Cortney S.
Tampa, FL
This is my go-to toothbrush. It has bristles and that fit in all of the little divets of the teeth and give you a nice deep clean. This definitely meets and exceeds my expectations. I will purchase again.
Elizabeth P.
Boiling Spgs, NC
This is my all time favorite toothbrush! It is very effective in cleaning my teeth well while not hurting my gums. It is hard to find because it is hard to find! Overall this toothbrush is great!
Jassica D.
Hartford, CT
My favorite tooth brush! Medium is the only brush that gets the job done, I feel as though soft is for children! Also the bristles get the job done and it feels great after!
Courtney O.
Kennett, MO
Oral-B is a good brand. Their brushes and other products are inexpensive and do their job. You can find these brushes almost anywhere, grocery store, drugstore, etc.
Claire R.
Great toothbrush. Affordable, gets the job done, lots of colors. I use mine everyday and replace it every 3 months. It works as well as alternatives. Meets my expectations. I would repurchase and would recommend
Amanda K.
Corp Christi, TX
I would say its just a toothbrush and it would be simple but when you've bought a cheap toothbrush and then brush your teeth you realize that there is more to a toothbrush then just being a toothbrush. This does exact as it should but it also does not irritate or worse leave your teeth feeling unclean. It's a toothbrush and it works.
Heather D.
In my many years of brushing my teeth I've never been picky about my toothbrush. I picked this one up and all of a sudden now I have a toothbrush preference! The wide bristle head with the rubber things on the side really give you a good total mouth clean feel. And the backside does have a tongue cleaner if you like that.
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Honestly, one of my favorite toothbrushes I've ever used. Unlike other toothbrushes, it does not show signs of wear very easily. I like the larger brush head, because it is able to clean all over my teeth, not just on top. It is flexible, but also strong in cleaning out every bit of bacteria or food in your teeth.
Colleen O.
This toothbrush is effective at removing plaque and other gunk from in your mouth. It has a tongue scrubber on the back and some plastic bristles to strengthen gum health. The bristles are firm but not uncomfortably so. My mouth feels very clean after use with a good toothpaste.
Sydney B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I always get this toothbrush from my dentist and I absolutely love it. I love the tongue and cheek scraper on the back of the brush as well and the bristles don't hurt my sensitive gums. I always buy a replacement every six months and it's a little expensive but totally worth it.