Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target
Angela L.
Caro, MI
I don't like how big the bristle part of Oral-Bs toothbrushes are but I do appreciate the tongue brush on the back side. I was given this by the dentist so I was pleased as to how nice it was for a free toothbrush but if I were to buy one I would look for a smaller bristled toothbrush.
kelly G.
Good value for what you get. Works well and leaves my mouth feeling cleaning. The only downside is they don't last long. I find the bristles really start to flare out after only a little while. When that happens I feel like It doesn't work as well.
Jessica S.
I feel like my teeth are clean after I use this brush. They don't feel slimy or gross like some brushes do. Honestly as long as it's Oral-B I say buy it. Oral-B makes the best brushes. The only reason I didn't give this toothbrush a 5 star rating is because I prefer electronic toothbrushes.
Erika G.
Mississauga , ON
I like oral b toothbrushes, this one in particular I loved. I'm really picky with toothbrushes, I don't like when they are too soft and small I feel they don't get the job done but with this toothbrush it left all my teeth clean and sparkly.
Karis M.
Great tooth brush does a great job at getting in between the teeth. A little pricey-er than other tooth brushes due to the brand name but worth for fresh breath and clean teeth. Would absolutely recommend, dental health is super important
Maggie T.
So easy to use and durability is pretty standard. I use when I need to freshen up and take it with me. Makes me feel like I have clean teeth and a fresh breath
Brianna P.
Good tooth brush not too hard on your teeth or gums but still manages to do the job effortlessly. Even have a nice tongue cleaner on the back
Maria C.
San Cristóbal
I love this toothbrush, it is the best, its bristles are soft, it reaches places that other brush does not, and above all it is durable.
Crystal D.
Great toothbrush. The medium is a bit firm for my liking-switched it out for soft but would recommend Oral B is my go-to for oral care
tanya j.
Not to bad. I like that the bristle part of the brush is a little wider so it feels like my teeth are getting thoroughly clean