Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target
Amelia W.
Midway, KY
Good toothbrush, not much else to say but I feel like it cleans well. will repurchase.
D G.
El Centro, CA
I always get a medium one because i dont like the soft ones! I recommend this one 100%
FABI C.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this toothbrush nice angles and edges gets every area on your teeth, nice grip too
Lola C.
O Fallon, MO
I really like this toothbrush but I don't really care what kind of toothbrush I use.
Britney R.
This toothbrush is awesome. Very easy to clean my teeth and cheap! Highly recommended
Nimia M.
Sandy Springs
I am not too picky on my tooth brushes, but this one provides the best clean feeling.
Alyssa F.
Just a regular toothbrush, not too much to it. Its not bad its not life changing!
Liz M.
Really cleans your teeth, not too rough on the mouth and good for a deep clean
Carrie B.
Luling, LA
Great all around brush. Always got to get oral B!! Go get yourself some!!!!!
Angela L.
Caro, MI
I don't like how big the bristle part of Oral-Bs toothbrushes are but I do appreciate the tongue brush on the back side. I was given this by the dentist so I was pleased as to how nice it was for a free toothbrush but if I were to buy one I would look for a smaller bristled toothbrush.