Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B #52 in Toothbrushes

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target
Jennifer Z.
San Diego, CA
Oral B has alwayd been my favorite brand when it comes to toothbrushes. Their toothbrushes aren't inexpensive & great!
Traci B.
Charleston, WV
This toothbrush is the one I currently have and my favorite! The bristles aren't too hard, but also aren't too soft. It does everything a toothbrush is supposed to do.
Emina O.
Flagstaff, AZ
Great toothbrush. I love getting medium because its just enough. The hold moldings on the brush are so great and fit perfectly in my hand too. This brush also has a tongue cleaner which I feel is important too.
Jacklyn D.
works as well as any toothbrush. i usually go for the cheapest toothbrush because i feel no difference
Best toothbrush ever! I love this product. Gets into the hard to reach spots. I bought my husband one as well and he loves it to.
Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Everyone always tells me to switch to an electric toothbrush but I love these. They do the job, are cheap to replace if you leave them somewhere, and there are a variety of colors. Clean mouth without spending hundreds for the electric!
Ashton M.
Watsontown, PA
Great toothbrush, it always leaves my teeth feeling clean and fresh! It gets the hard to get areas too!
Aida B.
We have bought these brand and kind of toothbrush twice last year. Is very comfortable when brushing and do not hurt your Gina while brushing. Would recommend this.
Jessica S.
I feel like my teeth are clean after I use this brush. They don't feel slimy or gross like some brushes do. Honestly as long as it's Oral-B I say buy it. Oral-B makes the best brushes. The only reason I didn't give this toothbrush a 5 star rating is because I prefer electronic toothbrushes.
Erika G.
Mississauga , ON
I like oral b toothbrushes, this one in particular I loved. I'm really picky with toothbrushes, I don't like when they are too soft and small I feel they don't get the job done but with this toothbrush it left all my teeth clean and sparkly.