Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

FABI C.
Milwaukee , WI
Love this toothbrush nice angles and edges gets every area on your teeth, nice grip too
D G.
El Centro, CA
I always get a medium one because i dont like the soft ones! I recommend this one 100%
Amelia W.
Midway, KY
Good toothbrush, not much else to say but I feel like it cleans well. will repurchase.
Nimia M.
Sandy Springs
I am not too picky on my tooth brushes, but this one provides the best clean feeling.
Britney R.
This toothbrush is awesome. Very easy to clean my teeth and cheap! Highly recommended
Lola C.
O Fallon, MO
I really like this toothbrush but I don't really care what kind of toothbrush I use.
Alyssa F.
Just a regular toothbrush, not too much to it. Its not bad its not life changing!
Liz M.
Really cleans your teeth, not too rough on the mouth and good for a deep clean
Carrie B.
Luling, LA
Great all around brush. Always got to get oral B!! Go get yourself some!!!!!
Angela L.
Caro, MI
I don't like how big the bristle part of Oral-Bs toothbrushes are but I do appreciate the tongue brush on the back side. I was given this by the dentist so I was pleased as to how nice it was for a free toothbrush but if I were to buy one I would look for a smaller bristled toothbrush.