Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target*
Jacklyn D.
Jacklyn D.
works as well as any toothbrush. i usually go for the cheapest toothbrush because i feel no difference
Best toothbrush ever! I love this product. Gets into the hard to reach spots. I bought my husband one as well and he loves it to.
Haley H.
Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Everyone always tells me to switch to an electric toothbrush but I love these. They do the job, are cheap to replace if you leave them somewhere, and there are a variety of colors. Clean mouth without spending hundreds for the electric!
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Watsontown, PA
Great toothbrush, it always leaves my teeth feeling clean and fresh! It gets the hard to get areas too!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I feel like my teeth are clean after I use this brush. They don't feel slimy or gross like some brushes do. Honestly as long as it's Oral-B I say buy it. Oral-B makes the best brushes. The only reason I didn't give this toothbrush a 5 star rating is because I prefer electronic toothbrushes.
Erika G.
Erika G.
Mississauga , ON
I like oral b toothbrushes, this one in particular I loved. I'm really picky with toothbrushes, I don't like when they are too soft and small I feel they don't get the job done but with this toothbrush it left all my teeth clean and sparkly.
Karis M.
Karis M.
Great tooth brush does a great job at getting in between the teeth. A little pricey-er than other tooth brushes due to the brand name but worth for fresh breath and clean teeth. Would absolutely recommend, dental health is super important
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
So easy to use and durability is pretty standard. I use when I need to freshen up and take it with me. Makes me feel like I have clean teeth and a fresh breath
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Good tooth brush not too hard on your teeth or gums but still manages to do the job effortlessly. Even have a nice tongue cleaner on the back
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Great toothbrush. The medium is a bit firm for my liking-switched it out for soft but would recommend Oral B is my go-to for oral care