Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Traci B.
Traci B.
Charleston, WV
This toothbrush is the one I currently have and my favorite! The bristles aren't too hard, but also aren't too soft. It does everything a toothbrush is supposed to do.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Millersburg, OH
I've never bought any other brand of toothbrush in my adult life, and I don't think I ever will! I prefer medium bristles to soft ones, and Oral-B always has a good selection. I like to buy the all-in-one because it seems to be the best feeling for me when I'm done. None of the Pro-Health toothbrushes are "bad," though, so try them all to see which one fits you best!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
I love this toothbrush!! It reaches every part around my tooth and it really helps clean the gunk off of my tongue too!
Sara B.
Sara B.
This toothbrush always leaves me feeling clean and sparkling. It's the only one I've used in years because I got it from my dentist a while ago and always repurchase it because no other toothbrush meets my needs the way this one does
Aida B.
Aida B.
We have bought these brand and kind of toothbrush twice last year. Is very comfortable when brushing and do not hurt your Gina while brushing. Would recommend this.
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
I love this toobrush it's not to harsh on my teeth I don't change my toothbrush to another brand because I been so happy with this product
alexis v.
alexis v.
Pittsburgh, PA
I enjoyed this toothbrush....I enjoy a medium brush because I tend to brush very hard lol
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
San Diego, CA
Oral B has alwayd been my favorite brand when it comes to toothbrushes. Their toothbrushes aren't inexpensive & great!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Honestly, one of my favorite toothbrushes I've ever used. Unlike other toothbrushes, it does not show signs of wear very easily. I like the larger brush head, because it is able to clean all over my teeth, not just on top. It is flexible, but also strong in cleaning out every bit of bacteria or food in your teeth.
Emina O.
Emina O.
Flagstaff, AZ
Great toothbrush. I love getting medium because its just enough. The hold moldings on the brush are so great and fit perfectly in my hand too. This brush also has a tongue cleaner which I feel is important too.