Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B #50 in Toothbrushes

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
Great! Bristles aren't too hard or too soft, so they definitely work without making my sensitive gums bleed!
Xiomara P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this tooth brush its soft and big enough to reach all my teeth the bristles are real good for the gums
Jacklyn D.
works as well as any toothbrush. i usually go for the cheapest toothbrush because i feel no difference
Candace R.
Ocilla, GA
Gets to all those hard to reach spots and leaves your teeth and gums feeling super clean.
FABI C.
Milwaukee , WI
Love this toothbrush nice angles and edges gets every area on your teeth, nice grip too
Nimia M.
Sandy Springs
I am not too picky on my tooth brushes, but this one provides the best clean feeling.
Aida B.
We have bought these brand and kind of toothbrush twice last year. Is very comfortable when brushing and do not hurt your Gina while brushing. Would recommend this.
Ashton M.
Watsontown, PA
Great toothbrush, it always leaves my teeth feeling clean and fresh! It gets the hard to get areas too!
Stephanie W.
Millersburg, OH
I've never bought any other brand of toothbrush in my adult life, and I don't think I ever will! I prefer medium bristles to soft ones, and Oral-B always has a good selection. I like to buy the all-in-one because it seems to be the best feeling for me when I'm done. None of the Pro-Health toothbrushes are "bad," though, so try them all to see which one fits you best!
Maggie A.
I love this toobrush it's not to harsh on my teeth I don't change my toothbrush to another brand because I been so happy with this product