Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B #52 in Toothbrushes

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target
Lynn R.
Hillsboro, TN
I always use this toothbrush when I buy new toothbrushes for my family this is the brand is purchase cleans my teeth and they feel clean
Hannah M.
Buena Vista, PA
The stiffness of this toothbrush is perfect. I love the rubber Brussels on the sides of it. I only buy this type. I highly recommend
Tatum C.
I get medium bristles because I want to remove the excessive build up. They can be pricey depending on retailer but they last a while
Lilet O.
Goose Lake, IA
This toothbrush i used in the past, but the brush is not that soft so i changed..its a good brand but my teeth need very soft brush.
Lynn P.
Harriman, Tennessee
I almost always purchase this brand. Absolutely love these toothbrushes. By far one or the best on the market! Great job Oral B!!
katrina c.
It works great. The bristles don't hurt and it's good for someone with gingivitis such as myself to use to maintain oral health
Kayla K.
Union
Very nice toothbrush makes my teeth feel really good. Very soft and doesnt make my gums bleed like most toothbrushes
Samantha G.
Fort Campbell, KY
I have sensitive gums and this toothbrush is perfect with that. I love the feeling of my teeth after I brush them.
Stephanie C.
Love these! My teeth feel so clean....almost like leaving the dentist. I won't buy any other brand of toothbrush!
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
Great! Bristles aren't too hard or too soft, so they definitely work without making my sensitive gums bleed!