Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target
RENA R.
Fort Collins
I really liked this toothbrush. It really scrubs your teeth and leaves your mouth feeling very clean.
Cynthia D.
Modesto, CA
This toothbrush gets the job done! I'd buy it again! Medium is my favorite bristle texture as well..
Teresita E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Great toothbrush also great price last long this is the toothbrush I use I only change it if I'm sick
Greitty H.
Norfolk, VA
This is the go to for both my husband and i havent used any other tooth brush in a very long time
Elyse M.
Northville, MI
Really love thsi tooth brush u feel it really gets all the crustiest out my teeth! It feels great
Dylan B.
Russellville, AL
This works as good as any toothbrush works. They all get the job done, if you use them correctly.
Alisha A.
I love this toothbrush! I received one from a dentist visit and have been buy them ever since.
Kristol N.
Keller, TX
Great product. I love th firmness of the bristles. Not to hard and not too soft. My go to fav.
Lakisha G.
Atlanta, GA
Great tooth brush! Just purchased this one and i like it already. The bristles are just right.
Tess M.
Calhoun, GA
This is my go to toothbrush and has been for years. I love it and will never buy anything else.