Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target*
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Union
Very nice toothbrush makes my teeth feel really good. Very soft and doesnt make my gums bleed like most toothbrushes
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Fort Campbell, KY
I have sensitive gums and this toothbrush is perfect with that. I love the feeling of my teeth after I brush them.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Love these! My teeth feel so clean....almost like leaving the dentist. I won't buy any other brand of toothbrush!
Lilet O.
Lilet O.
Goose Lake, IA
This toothbrush i used in the past, but the brush is not that soft so i changed..its a good brand but my teeth need very soft brush.
Xiomara P.
Xiomara P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this tooth brush its soft and big enough to reach all my teeth the bristles are real good for the gums
Lynn P.
Lynn P.
Harriman, Tennessee
I almost always purchase this brand. Absolutely love these toothbrushes. By far one or the best on the market! Great job Oral B!!
Joanna E.
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
Great! Bristles aren't too hard or too soft, so they definitely work without making my sensitive gums bleed!
FABI C.
FABI C.
Milwaukee , WI
Love this toothbrush nice angles and edges gets every area on your teeth, nice grip too
Sara B.
Sara B.
This toothbrush always leaves me feeling clean and sparkling. It's the only one I've used in years because I got it from my dentist a while ago and always repurchase it because no other toothbrush meets my needs the way this one does
Traci B.
Traci B.
Charleston, WV
This toothbrush is the one I currently have and my favorite! The bristles aren't too hard, but also aren't too soft. It does everything a toothbrush is supposed to do.