Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Ronnie W.
Ronnie W.
Oakland, CA
Love this toothbrush! I felt like with my old toothbrushes, the bristles were never firm enough to do a good job at cleaning and the bristles would get ruined very quickly, but this toothbrush has bristles that are firm enough to clean your teeth without hurting your gums!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Boiling Spgs, NC
This is my all time favorite toothbrush! It is very effective in cleaning my teeth well while not hurting my gums. It is hard to find because it is hard to find! Overall this toothbrush is great!
Jassica D.
Jassica D.
Hartford, CT
My favorite tooth brush! Medium is the only brush that gets the job done, I feel as though soft is for children! Also the bristles get the job done and it feels great after!
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Campbell, MO
Oral-B is a good brand. Their brushes and other products are inexpensive and do their job. You can find these brushes almost anywhere, grocery store, drugstore, etc.
Claire R.
Claire R.
Great toothbrush. Affordable, gets the job done, lots of colors. I use mine everyday and replace it every 3 months. It works as well as alternatives. Meets my expectations. I would repurchase and would recommend
Dani S.
Dani S.
Fort Campbell
This us a great tooth brush. I have had it for a while now and it's about time to get a new one. Will most likely get this if I can find it again
Lynn R.
Lynn R.
Hillsboro, TN
I always use this toothbrush when I buy new toothbrushes for my family this is the brand is purchase cleans my teeth and they feel clean
Tatum C.
Tatum C.
I get medium bristles because I want to remove the excessive build up. They can be pricey depending on retailer but they last a while
katrina c.
katrina c.
It works great. The bristles don't hurt and it's good for someone with gingivitis such as myself to use to maintain oral health
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Buena Vista, PA
The stiffness of this toothbrush is perfect. I love the rubber Brussels on the sides of it. I only buy this type. I highly recommend