Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target
Paige N.
Sterling, IL
This toothbrush is really nice! I felt like it cleaned my teeth so well! My mouth felt so good after I used it
Jenna L.
Rochester, NY
This tooth brush works great for cleaning my teeth and works better than other brushes I have used in the past
Xiomara P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this tooth brush its soft and big enough to reach all my teeth the bristles are real good for the gums
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
Great! Bristles aren't too hard or too soft, so they definitely work without making my sensitive gums bleed!
Kara M.
Bridgeport, WV
Oral B has great toothbrushes. This medium head is one of my favorites for getting my teeth good and clean!
Jenna S.
I liked this toothbrush, but I stared to use another brand that has the same product at a lower price.
Jacklyn D.
works as well as any toothbrush. i usually go for the cheapest toothbrush because i feel no difference
Jamie M.
Feel like this product is to expensive. not worth the money. when fiding coupons for it, I will buy it
Ashton M.
Watsontown, PA
Great toothbrush, it always leaves my teeth feeling clean and fresh! It gets the hard to get areas too!
Teresita E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Great toothbrush also great price last long this is the toothbrush I use I only change it if I'm sick