Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target
Jenna L.
Rochester, NY
This tooth brush works great for cleaning my teeth and works better than other brushes I have used in the past
Paige N.
Sterling, IL
This toothbrush is really nice! I felt like it cleaned my teeth so well! My mouth felt so good after I used it
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
Great! Bristles aren't too hard or too soft, so they definitely work without making my sensitive gums bleed!
Xiomara P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this tooth brush its soft and big enough to reach all my teeth the bristles are real good for the gums
Kara M.
Bridgeport, WV
Oral B has great toothbrushes. This medium head is one of my favorites for getting my teeth good and clean!
Ashton M.
Watsontown, PA
Great toothbrush, it always leaves my teeth feeling clean and fresh! It gets the hard to get areas too!
Jamie M.
Montgomery
Feel like this product is to expensive. not worth the money. when fiding coupons for it, I will buy it
Jenna S.
I liked this toothbrush, but I stared to use another brand that has the same product at a lower price.
Jacklyn D.
works as well as any toothbrush. i usually go for the cheapest toothbrush because i feel no difference
Cynthia D.
Modesto , CA
This toothbrush gets the job done! I'd buy it again! Medium is my favorite bristle texture as well..