Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B #52 in Toothbrushes

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target
Ronnie W.
Oakland, CA
Love this toothbrush! I felt like with my old toothbrushes, the bristles were never firm enough to do a good job at cleaning and the bristles would get ruined very quickly, but this toothbrush has bristles that are firm enough to clean your teeth without hurting your gums!
Elizabeth P.
Boiling Spgs, NC
This is my all time favorite toothbrush! It is very effective in cleaning my teeth well while not hurting my gums. It is hard to find because it is hard to find! Overall this toothbrush is great!
Jassica D.
Hartford, CT
My favorite tooth brush! Medium is the only brush that gets the job done, I feel as though soft is for children! Also the bristles get the job done and it feels great after!
Courtney O.
Campbell, MO
Oral-B is a good brand. Their brushes and other products are inexpensive and do their job. You can find these brushes almost anywhere, grocery store, drugstore, etc.
Claire R.
Great toothbrush. Affordable, gets the job done, lots of colors. I use mine everyday and replace it every 3 months. It works as well as alternatives. Meets my expectations. I would repurchase and would recommend
Sydney B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I always get this toothbrush from my dentist and I absolutely love it. I love the tongue and cheek scraper on the back of the brush as well and the bristles don't hurt my sensitive gums. I always buy a replacement every six months and it's a little expensive but totally worth it.
Elise B.
West Milford, NJ
This brush maintains its shape for so long. I haven't had one get ruined yet by usage. The plastic bristles on the side help keep everything clean. Also it has a tongue scrubber on the back!
Britney R.
This toothbrush is awesome. Very easy to clean my teeth and cheap! Highly recommended
Dani S.
Fort Campbell
This us a great tooth brush. I have had it for a while now and it's about time to get a new one. Will most likely get this if I can find it again
CHRISTIE P.
Lenoir, NC
My whole family uses these tooth brushes as this is what's recommend by our dentist. They help keep our teeth and gums clean and healthy