Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target*
Taylor B.
Ewing, NJ
The best toothbrush I have ever owned. I always thought if I brushed for a certain amount of time and used a reasonably notable toothpaste that my teeth would be clean. Well...I didn't know clean until I used the Oral-B pro health all-in-one tooth brush! I couldn't feel an ounce of dirt/food/plaque left behind.
Alisha V.
Kailua, HI
This tooth brush is really good! I got it from my dentist when I first started and now I buy them all the time. The bristles aren't hard and don't poke my gums and it cleans my teeth really well! It's not too pricey.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this toothbrush and that it comes in medium. I like manual toothbrushes because it gives more control. I think the toothbrush is effective and allows for a good mouth cleaning. I would buy again.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
This is my favorite toothbrush of all time! The first time that I ever tried it was when I went to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned and that was the toothbrush that they gave me in my little cleaning goody bag, and I fell in love at that very moment. I haven't used any other toothbrush since then, and that was 3 years ago. The bristles are made so perfectly. They get in between every little crevice, and I love that it has a tongue cleaner on the back. Now I can just use one product, whereas before I was having to use a toothbrush and a tongue cleaner.
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
You can get bulk of this at Costco in the States. And it's the only brand that my family uses. It's a good brand and this brush itself gets your mouth clean. Best to follow up with your regular routine.

I'd recommend to try this.
Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Everyone always tells me to switch to an electric toothbrush but I love these. They do the job, are cheap to replace if you leave them somewhere, and there are a variety of colors. Clean mouth without spending hundreds for the electric!
Jessica J.
Atlanta, GA
This is a good toothbrush in general. I couldn't find a different size though. I think my mouth might need a smaller size but medium has been doing its job fairly well. I've been buying toothbrushes from this brand since I was a child and I don't foresee myself needing to change anytime soon.
Lynette B.
Covina , CA
This toothbrush actually works really well by getting through your stubborn areas and also has a tongue cleaner which is helpful. By the way the retail price is affordable for those who haven't tried it.
Aleisa M.
I like the shape of this brush becaus I feel like I can get every tooth thoroughly. It’s ergonomic in the hand and I like the color variety. But most importantly it really does clean my teeth extremely well and keeps my teeth and breath in tip top shape.
Kiana D.
Dayton, TN
I give this oral-b toothbrush 5 stars. I have used this toothbrush brand for a long time now. I usually buy it at Walmart or a drug store. It makes my teeth actually feel clean with every brush and I was very satisfied with this product.