Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush - Medium uploaded by Lakisha G.

BY ORAL-B #50 in Toothbrushes

"tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build up-and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. Oral-b pro-health all-in-one crossaction toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush.* *based on a single-use... see more...

Buy on Target
Amanda K.
Corp Christi, TX
I would say its just a toothbrush and it would be simple but when you've bought a cheap toothbrush and then brush your teeth you realize that there is more to a toothbrush then just being a toothbrush. This does exact as it should but it also does not irritate or worse leave your teeth feeling unclean. It's a toothbrush and it works.
Heather D.
Houston , TX
In my many years of brushing my teeth I've never been picky about my toothbrush. I picked this one up and all of a sudden now I have a toothbrush preference! The wide bristle head with the rubber things on the side really give you a good total mouth clean feel. And the backside does have a tongue cleaner if you like that.
Colleen O.
This toothbrush is effective at removing plaque and other gunk from in your mouth. It has a tongue scrubber on the back and some plastic bristles to strengthen gum health. The bristles are firm but not uncomfortably so. My mouth feels very clean after use with a good toothpaste.
Melissa G.
I bought these toothbrushes because I had a pretty decent coupon for them. I was very happy with how well they worked. I prefer to have a toothbrush that isn't huge because I have a crazy gag reflex. This one was just fine, thankfully! I will purchase this product again.
This toothbrush did not really live up to my expectations. It isn't able to get to those hard to reach areas at the back of the mouth. I used this product for about a month to see if it took some getting used to, I did not get used to it. Overall, I was not satisfied.
Eleonor J.
Mebane, NC
I love this tooth brush. It not only cleans your teeth & gums really well, it scrubs your cheeks too. Nice product. Seems to be lasting very well. Got one for me, one for the hubby & bought a lot of them to send it to the Philippines .We be smiling all day along.
Whittney B.
Windsor Mill, MD
This Oral B toothbrush worked well. It was no more or less great than any other toothbrush. Think I purchased because I had a coupon, which made the brush even cheaper. It did wear out a bit quick though - but perhaps that is due to my own brushing habits.
Renee H.
Anniston, AL
Oral-B Pro-Health all-in-one toothbrush is a great product. Pros it's a all in one brush that covers everything. Cons none. I purchased it at my local Walmart store. It's a very effective toothbrush. It's the only brush I use. Definitely worth purchasing.
Katie C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great brush, gets every part of the tooth and gets out bacteria! Been using these for ages and don't see any cons with them. Never really used a competitor before, so can't say anything there. Meets my expectations and lasts me a while! Highly recommend.
Kim R.
Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One Toothbrush (Medium) is one of my favorite products. I like the way the bristles hold up, and it doesn't hurt my mouth. I am a repeat user, and will buy this product again. Walmart usually has Oral-B toothbrushes in stock.