Oral-B Pro Health 40 Medium Bristles Toothbrush 3 ct uploaded by Meagan H.

BY ORAL-B #58 in Toothbrushes

Oral-B Pro-Health has been clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush with its CrissCross bristles, which are angled at 16 degrees to attack plaque from the right angle. see more...

Jessica D.
Grain Valley, MO
These are the only toothbrushes I will use. They are soft and bend well in your mouth to reach all areas. They last longer then cheaper brands so you get more uses out of them compared to others. I have been using Oral-B for years and do not plan on switching brands.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Personally, I love these simple toothbrushes. They get the job done and the bristles are the perfect strength for my teeth. However, my husband suffers from sensitive gums and requires a soft bristle toothbrush. This product is best for someone with stronger gums that doesn't bleed when performing regular oral care.
nichole c.
Millers Creek, NC
oral b is where its at. this medium bristles was great. the price is a bargen and you can even buy multi packs like this. i wish this did have a tong scrubber though. oral be is my go to for my toothbrush needs. i will contiue to be a loyal customer. :)
Unique J.
I always get more than one tooth paste in a pack because it is so much more convient and if you do loose one you always have aback up plan ! The pricing is so good and cheap sometimes I don't just get one I always get 2
Lovely L.
Budd Lake, NJ
Good toobrush! Gets the job. It has very soft bristles, good for people with sensitive teeth. I would recommend this toothbrush for people doesn't doesn't wear braces obviously. Otherwise, it's a very good toothbrush.
Julie H.
South Bend, IN
I stick with oral-b toothbrushes because I like the brand. The bristles don’t fall out, they reach in between teeth, and they make younger brushers. I love these toothbrushes and probably will not be changing brands.
Shakera A.
Cedar Park, TX
Really like using oral b brushes! They may be a bitter higher in price at Walmart but I use it daily twice ! It's a good investment ! The other brushes are not as strong ! I only recommend oral b!
Jenn W.
Redding, CA
I like these best for my family. They are a good value and last about 3 months. I have a family of 7 so that's important and they seem to work because my kids have healthy teeth.
Alexandra M.
Antioch, TN
Este es el cepillo que apenas veo en el súper agarro! Me encanta que sus cerdas no son duras y no es muy grande, por lo cual no me lastima las encías, súper recomendado.
Angelica B.
I love this product! It is an absolute must have!! It cleans all in my gums and between the teeth! It feels so good to brush my teeth, and know that the nasty build up from the days eating is clean.