BY ORAL-B #100 in Electric Toothbrushes

Oral-B Pro 3000 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth Connectivity Powered by Braun

Buy on Amazon
Adam M.
Reviewing the Oral-B Pro 3000 I received from Oral-B is probably my first real journey with an electric tooth brush.

The first thing I did after un-boxing The Oral-B Pro (which I received from Oral-B for free as a reviewer) was plug it in and let it get a full charge about 22 hours recommend or over night. So the next day I used it for the first time. I found it interesting, it has 3 speeds/settings. High (the world buzzes) intermediate (slower speed and doesn't buzz in my head as bad) and Loooooow (I can brush faster than this thing moves).

So after finding a setting I like, I've used it for a few days and I have not noticed a different in my teeth, but it is kind of fun to use for now. It pauses 4 times while brushing to let you know to change quadrants that you are brushing (you can adjust this through the app more on that later). It also has an big red light if you press to hard on your teeth/gums to keep you from doing that (this may come in handy with my daughter who keeps trying to brush her teeth out of her head).

Now as for the next interesting feature on this tooth brush is the fact that it has bluetooth in it.... yeah, BLUETOOTH as in you can link it to a phone or tablet, for a tooth brush!. My first reaction to this is... well at least the NSA knows I brush my teeth now :), but as I thought more about it, it kind of dissolved into Gollum's precious

(read in the voice of Gollum) "The precious knows when we brushes, the precious knows how long we brushes and if's we cleans our tongue THE PRECIOUS KNOWS!"

Sorry,

Anyway I downloaded Oral-B's app and installed it on my tablet, synced up the toothbrush and my tablet (like joining any bluetooth devices, turn on bluetooth, turn on and then off device you want to sync) After this, it showed a record of 4 brushes already stored, for how long I brushed and when..... The toothbrush knows all of this before I even connect it to the app so it has storage built into it.

All weirdness aside, the app monitors the tooth brush for duration of use and what days. You can adjust settings on the tooth brush (the 4 or 6 quadrants) the amount of time you brush and you can log in records such as mouth wash, tongue brushing, flossing, and dental visits. I guess if you want to have all this information logged and tracked for you this may be good for you and you can show your dentist that you are really good about dental hygiene (even if you don't floss until the day before you visit the dentist).

Overall I would say, if you want a tooth brush with a lot of extra bells and whistles, give this one a try, just remember and I'll keep using (Gollum's voice)"My Precious" for now and see if it does make a difference over time
Brittany C.
I received this Free From Oral B and I love it! I have never been one to like electric toothbrushes but this one I do very much! I have to brush my teeth every time I eat or I feel like I'm dirty and I was worried this would be a problem but it has not.
This brush has Bluetooth where u can set it up with an app on ur phone to see how ur brushing and even send it to your dentist if u can find urs on the app. The app was a lil bothersome having to have ur phone with u but other than that nothing too bad. The toothbrush sits on a stand when not in use and it is also the charger. I like that it tells u by a pause how long u need to spend on each quadrant, 30 seconds.
I think after about a month my teeth seem whiter. I know that they have a better "feel" about them. I would def recommend this to anyone.
Joelle K.
I just switched over to Oral B because they were on sale at Costco ($79.99 instead of $99.99). I like the vibration feature that vibrates every 30 seconds to let you know that you should move on to the next quadrant. The light that flashes when you apply too much pressure is very good too. However, there are two things that I wasn't impressed. 1) the battery life per one charge is very short. Normally, previous oral B lasts around 12-15 days (brushing teeth twice a day) while this one only lasts 5-7 days. It's probably because of the fancy features
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
The first time I brushed with the Oral-B 3000 I was surprised at the power it had. Thankfully it has three speed options. It took me a few seconds to find a way to reach my back teeth because this toothbrush is bigger than my standard manual toothbrush. I'm loving that its Bluetooth Smart - I connect the handle with the Oral-B app on my iPhone as I brush to remind to floss. It is easy to keep clean unlike other electric toothbrushes so I have heard. I believe Oral-B has made this one easy; just simply rinse, wipe and you're done.
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
This toothbrush is amazing! I got to test it free from Oral-B and it has seriously changed my brushing routine. It has a built-in timer that vibrates every 30 seconds to let you know to switch areas of your mouth, and vibrates to let you know when your 2 minutes are up. I haven't played much with the app/Bluetooth technology, but it tracks how much and how long you brush and if you're brushing too hard. It makes my mouth feel super-clean, like I just left the dentist!
Danielle S.
I received this to product free to test from oral b for my honest opinion. Me personally I wouldn't of ever paid so much for a toothbrush but for those of you willing to it is a great choice. The 1st time you turn it on the power of it might surprise you but after you finish brushing you will feel like you just left the dentist office. The replacement heads are a bit pricey too but for those of you who don't mind the cost I highly recommend this brush.
Lucy R.
Grapevine, TX
I never knew how much I needed this in my life. The features this brush has is just astonishing. I really have seen an improvement in the whiteness of my teeth and the health of my gums with this brush. The gum massage mode is just divine, and my teeth feel so pearly clean. After the first use I was amazed and the results show so quickly. I love the head storage that comes with the set and the travel case. My new ride or die tooth brush
Raven W.
What a difference! My teeth are sensitive, and my gums build up plaque very easily. Manually brushing was okay, but it didn't get the job done - I would have to go back and floss often. I was over it. So instead, I bought the Oral-B electronic toothbrush and it changed the game.I still go back and floss, but not nearly as much as before. I've seen the difference almost immediately.
Lisa L.
I love my Oral B toothbrush. It was recommended by one of my dentists who said that Everyone he knew who used Oral-B had significantly less tartar on the back of their front bottom teeth, so I was sold. He also said those who used Oral B tended to have less gum issues than those who use more expensive electric toothbrush brands, so I was definitely sold.
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
My husband and I have been using this brand for a while now and we like it. We both have this toothbrush. It is easy to put together once you take it out of the packaging. The brush just clicks on. The only downfall I would have to say is that the battery doesn't last that long so you need to keep your charger out to keep charging it.