BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro 3000 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth Connectivity Powered by Braun

Danielle J.
tolland, CT
I love this toothbrush I bought one and I will never look back. My teeth have never felt so clean in all of my life. It makes flossing a lot easier too and makes my teeth whiter. I also feel like I only have to brush twice a day as where my manual i would brush three times a day. worth every penny and highly recommend this
Adam M.
Reviewing the Oral-B Pro 3000 I received from Oral-B is probably my first real journey with an electric tooth brush.

The first thing I did after un-boxing The Oral-B Pro (which I received from Oral-B for free as a reviewer) was plug it in and let it get a full charge about 22 hours recommend or over night. So the next day I used it for the first time. I found it interesting, it has 3 speeds/settings. High (the world buzzes) intermediate (slower speed and doesn't buzz in my head as bad) and Loooooow (I can brush faster than this thing moves).

So after finding a setting I like, I've used it for a few days and I have not noticed a different in my teeth, but it is kind of fun to use for now. It pauses 4 times while brushing to let you know to change quadrants that you are brushing (you can adjust this through the app more on that later). It also has an big red light if you press to hard on your teeth/gums to keep you from doing that (this may come in handy with my daughter who keeps trying to brush her teeth out of her head).

Now as for the next interesting feature on this tooth brush is the fact that it has bluetooth in it.... yeah, BLUETOOTH as in you can link it to a phone or tablet, for a tooth brush!. My first reaction to this is... well at least the NSA knows I brush my teeth now :), but as I thought more about it, it kind of dissolved into Gollum's precious

(read in the voice of Gollum) "The precious knows when we brushes, the precious knows how long we brushes and if's we cleans our tongue THE PRECIOUS KNOWS!"

Sorry,

Anyway I downloaded Oral-B's app and installed it on my tablet, synced up the toothbrush and my tablet (like joining any bluetooth devices, turn on bluetooth, turn on and then off device you want to sync) After this, it showed a record of 4 brushes already stored, for how long I brushed and when..... The toothbrush knows all of this before I even connect it to the app so it has storage built into it.

All weirdness aside, the app monitors the tooth brush for duration of use and what days. You can adjust settings on the tooth brush (the 4 or 6 quadrants) the amount of time you brush and you can log in records such as mouth wash, tongue brushing, flossing, and dental visits. I guess if you want to have all this information logged and tracked for you this may be good for you and you can show your dentist that you are really good about dental hygiene (even if you don't floss until the day before you visit the dentist).

Overall I would say, if you want a tooth brush with a lot of extra bells and whistles, give this one a try, just remember and I'll keep using (Gollum's voice)"My Precious" for now and see if it does make a difference over time
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
My husband and I have been using this brand for a while now and we like it. We both have this toothbrush. It is easy to put together once you take it out of the packaging. The brush just clicks on. The only downfall I would have to say is that the battery doesn't last that long so you need to keep your charger out to keep charging it.
Damian D.
La Puente, CA
The price point was right, and I have already noticed a difference in my oral health since switching from a traditional brush a few weeks back. It comes with an extra brush head and has a built in timer to let you know how long you've been brushing. Each battery charge lasts for around 5-6 brushes, so just be aware.
Brittany C.
I received this Free From Oral B and I love it! I have never been one to like electric toothbrushes but this one I do very much! I have to brush my teeth every time I eat or I feel like I'm dirty and I was worried this would be a problem but it has not.
This brush has Bluetooth where u can set it up with an app on ur phone to see how ur brushing and even send it to your dentist if u can find urs on the app. The app was a lil bothersome having to have ur phone with u but other than that nothing too bad. The toothbrush sits on a stand when not in use and it is also the charger. I like that it tells u by a pause how long u need to spend on each quadrant, 30 seconds.
I think after about a month my teeth seem whiter. I know that they have a better "feel" about them. I would def recommend this to anyone.
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
This is a very effective toothbrush! It helps to get in those difficult corners and is easy to use! I love using it and it totally met my expectations! I would definitely say I would buy this again in the future!
Angela K.
I like the product. An electric toothbrush has been an asset to helping me keep my teeth clean and healthy in combination with a regular toothbrush. Also it was dentist recommended
Connie H.
I had this toothbrush and I love it it works really good it gets in between it polishes it cleans my teeth. These toothbrushes are rather expensive and so are the replaceable toothbrush part. This is a really good product
Samantha A.
Watertown, NY
I love this tooth brush. Originally bought it from my orthodontist office and have loved it ever since. You can replace heads to meet your needs and is rechargeable! I would definitely recommend this to others especially those with braces
Megan D.
PHOENIX, AZ
My dentist recommended getting an electric toothbrush but I put it off forever. I finally purchased an Oral B and it has helped with my gums! I have receding gums and i have seen improvement. I use it as my main toothbrush.

Amazon