Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Do you like having electric toothpush?
Charu S.
Charu S.
Miamisburg, OH
1 year, 5 months ago
I do love my toothbrush!
Donna P.
Donna P.
Newberry, SC
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes I do love my electric toothbrush. I could never go back to a regular one. I bought my husband one for Christmas and he really loves it too!
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
4 years, 8 months ago
Absolutely. The cleaning difference is 100x better than with a regular toothbrush.
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Renton, WA
4 years, 9 months ago
Yes, it is easy to travel with and it cleans your teeth a lot better than a manual toothbrush. It is a really good investment, especially if you have children or have problem-prone teeth yourself.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Boiling Springs, SC
4 years, 11 months ago
I love having an electric toothbrush. I have had an Oral-B Triumph (the top of the line version of this one) and it really does all of the work for you and is very easy on your gums. At first, it felt a little weird getting used to the vibrating feel in my mouth, though got used to it. The only con I would say is that holding toothbrush is much heavier and wider than a regular toothbrush, which you would need to get used to as well. Good luck in whatever you decide to purchase!