Personal CareOral CareElectric ToothbrushesOral-B
Pro 1000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush

Oral-B Pro 1000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush

by Oral-B

Add To Cart

How is the [product:oral-b-1000-toothbrush-with-cross-action-brush-head-1-ea] ? If you have tried it I would like your feedback
Thoughts on the [product:oral-b-1000-toothbrush-with-cross-action-brush-head-1-ea]?
Start your review of Oral-B Pro 1000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush!
Kortnie S.
Cozad, NE
Oral-B Pro 1000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush uploaded by Kortnie S.
Excellent quality. Was recommended by our dentist. Have a noticeably whiter, cleaner smile. Dentist said I had noticeably less plaque build up and said buy them for the whole family to protect their smile.. will buy another. Oral-B Pro 1000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
Ingrid R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Oral-B Pro 1000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush uploaded by Ingrid R.
My boyfriend bought me this and I'm never going back to a regular toothbrush. This small brush is powerful. It has a 2 minute timer, so your teeth get the cleaning time they need. It also pulses when its time to move on to the next section of your mouth. Its rechargeable and it lasts for days. My teeth feel really clean 😬
Amber C.
Stanhope, NJ
Oral-B Pro 1000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush uploaded by Amber C.
Love it. Make my teeth feel so good like coming out of the dentist office having a cleaning. That slippery slimy feeling when you slid your tongue over your teeth. Spins fast work well. I feel like I’ve been to the dentist everyday with this toothbrush.
Aliaksei K.
Jersey City, NJ
Oral-B Pro 1000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush uploaded by Aliaksei K.
Oral-B Pro 1000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush uploaded by Aliaksei K.
I bought this toothbrush on sale and I am really happy with my purchase. Cleans the teeth great, but the replacement brush heads are crazy expensive ($30 for 3), so I bought the heads from pursonic and they fit.
Elaina D.
Auburn, ME
I got this as a gift, I dont normally use electric toothbrushes, but this had me just mesmerized by the powerful spin motion, my teeth were left feeling so clean!! It made me mever wanr to go back to a normal tooth brush , I absolutely highly recommend this !!
Jeanette M.
Westland, MI
Oral b 1000 keeps my teeth feeling and looking clean, holds a charge for a long time, and when you need to charge it is fast. Comes with replacement heads, after that just buy a pack of the heads. I'm a repeat user, I would recommend this product to others.
Shyla S.
Fremont, CA
Love Love Love Electric Toothbrushes. Leaves my teeth feeling cleaner especially while having braces on. It was rather pricey but totally worth it & the replacement heads can be purchased in bulk.
Haifa A.
I do like this brush. It cleans my teeth pretty well and has strong vibrations, but not to harsh on my gums. I don’t like the battery life, if only it lasted longer. And I don’t know if it was just mine, but I only get one setting on it.
Adriana L.
Lake Placid, FL
My daughter got this Oral B toothbrush last year. She loves it and keeps her teeth clean and white, she now loves brushing her teeth
Jennifer F.
trenton
I love my Oral-B 1000 toothbrush! A friend of mine had told me about this and recommended that I try it; a bit skeptical at first but soon after purchasing it and using it for about a week I realized that I probably won't go back to a manual toothbrush. My mouth feels clean after brushing and it seems to get into those spaces that other electric toothbrushes don't. Try it out!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica R.
Asheboro, NC
il y a un an
How is the Oral-B Pro 1000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush ? If you have tried it I would like your feedback
member-bc8b5 il y a un an
It’s pretty good but bristles are not as soft as I expected it to be.
Alidia D.
Columbia, MO
il y a 2 ans
Heather T. il y a un an
Love them. Worth the $$. Fresh mouth. Less work then a traditional tooth brush.