BY ORAL-B #100 in Electric Toothbrushes

Oral-B Precision 1000Brand NewIncludes Two Year WarrantyThe Oral-B Precision Clean 1000 Professional Healthy Clean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush has a unique Precision Clean brush head that provides whitening and superior cleaning with Daily Clean... see more...

Melisa S.
I did not like this toothbrush at all. It’s very loud and gets dirty and grimy really easily. The material it’s made out of clings to every particle of toothpaste that drips down it, and so if you don’t take the time to clean it every time you use it, it looks disgusting. Would not recommend!
Alyssa P.
Columbia Hts, MN
I've been using this for about 3 months now and I love it! I feel like I'm cleaning my teeth and mouth far more efficiently than with a manual toothbrush. The timer feature is great. Before this, I was hesitant to purchase an electric toothbrush because I thought they were expensive and a large investment for replacing the heads. Turns out, this is super inexpensive altogether and much better as preventative care than manual toothbrushes. Anything to help prevent those costly dental bills for sure!
Pallu B.
Redmond, WA
Love it! I have used a Sonic Care toothbrush for years. I bought the Oral-B when my Sonic charger broke.The Oral-B handle is smaller than the Sonic handle and fits my hand better. Not as awkward to hold. This also makes it better for travel.PROS:- Rechargeable (lasts about 7 days with regular use)- Spins (doesn't just vibrate)- Comes with base (which is also the charger)-Pressure sensitive (prevents gum damage)CONS:- 30 second/2 minute interval timer can be annoying (at least for me)- Long extension cable that cannot be tucked into the base (cosmetic complaint that may be beneficial for some who have far outlets)- Brush heads will be spent fairly quickly due to the spinning action of brush
Lauren P.
Watertown, MA
This toothbrush was okay, but when I tried the sonic are I would never go back to oral B. There is no question about which I prefer more. The brush head doesn't seem as wide or useful as I would like it to be. It took too much work to feel "clean" when using this toothbrush.
Kaela J.
Lynchburg, SC
This product is great for keeping my teeth feeling clean between professional cleanings. I use mine everyday and have had it for almost two years. I didn't think there would be much difference between a manual and electric toothbrush but I was pleasantly surprised when I began using this brush and I will continue to use it.
Harmeet G.
Redmond, WA
I love this toothbrush. The two variable settings are perfect for those sensitive areas in your mouth. I bought mine from Costco so I know I got a good deal. It's small bristle head doesn't hurt your gums and reaches the nooks and hidden areas of teeth and gums. Strongly recommend it. Bonus - the battery life is great...I can go over a week with no charging needed.
emma o.
122
Oh my! I love the oral b rechargeable electric toothbrush😍 I use it every morning and night. I bought it a couple of months ago and wasn't too keen as I never had an electric toothbrush before, but that is no longer the case. I purchased it in my local shopping centre, SuperValu. I would definitely recommend it to others👌🏻
Taylor H.
Madison, WI
This is a great electric toothbrush. I use it 2-3 times  away and the charge lasts for about 2 weeks. I find that it's not too bulky so I can pack it and travel with it without it being a hindrance. I do hate how much the brush heads cost hence the -1 star.
Tina M.
This is my second rechargeable toothbrush. These are very good at getting what a manual brush leave behind. I would like to get an updated model. It;s okay, but I can;t help feeling there is a better one. Sure I would buy again if this was the only one.
Deirdre K.
Brooklyn, NY
I have had this toothbrush for a few years and it doesn't show any signs of stopping. On the rare occasion that I can't take it with me and I use a manual brush, I can really feel the difference. It feels like my teeth are professionally cleaned, every time!