BY ORAL-B #74 in Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Ortho replacement toothbrush head is specially designed to effectively clean around braces by removing plaque. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
I have had the Oral-B electric toothbrush for a significant amount of time. Yeah, it was a bummer that the Sonicare was so much more expensive, but I do think I prefer the Oral-B. It keeps a charge and the heads, which I am reviewing, are more firm and move more rapidly. I am able to maneuver around the round edges of my molars in a superior way and will continue to use toothbrush.
Shena H.
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
Oral-b replacement head are a great option! Instead of always having to buy a whole new brush simply replace the worn out head & kero going. One thing I really like about this product is it comes with several colored bands. These bands are used to identify who's toothbrush whos. So you & your husband, kids or room mate does get your toothbrushes mixed up.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Pembroke, MA
This is one of my favorite electric toothbrush heads to use! I have sensitive teeth and very sensitive gums so i am always nervous when I switch. It snaps on easily and leaves your mouth feeling very clean and fully brushed, unlike some others that I have tried and felt as though they didn't do as good of a job.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Pottersville, NJ
I love these replacement head and buy them whenever I can find them on sale in bulk. I use an electric toothbrush every day so I have to keep up with my dental health. I try to buy them at Costco or when I have a 20% off coupon at CVS. They are expensive, but they are worth what you are saving at the dentist!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Kent, WA
This is a great replacement product. It is easy to remove and add the new toothbrush head. There are colored bands on them to avoid confusion since each family member has one but the sink. We have been using this toothbrush for about four years . We will continue to purchase the replacements.
ellen v.
ellen v.
I have been using my electronic oral B toothbrush for over 2 years now. This replacement head is great for those that has braces. It works well around the wire and cleans deeply. This is perfect for teens because it is designed to fit oral care of those with a small mouth.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Byrdstown , TN
This toothbrush is a very good truth brush! I think it depends on what you like on whether you like the brand or not, but I can tolerate just about anything! This one is very effective in getting th job done, and is very satisfying when using! I recommend this product!
Nia A.
Nia A.
Los Angeles, CA
This product worked really we'll especially when i had braces. I Loved that it got in-between all the cracks. I bought a multi pack at Costco and I loved it. I used it all the time when i have braces sometimes 3 times a day. I would really buy this product again.
Merrill F.
Merrill F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Oral-B toothbrushes are absolutely a charm! I find that they clean my mouth great. I got it from the local grocery store and I love to use it every day. Pros are that it is soft on my mouth and havent caused any problems for me so there are absolutely no Cons.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Richmond, VA
Very expensive. I feel like i'm stuck in a razor trap where I've already bought the more expensive base and now I'm a hamster on a wheel of buying more and more toothbrush heads. I hate how small it is. There's no point in even trying to use it on your tongue.