BY ORAL-B #75 in Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Ortho replacement toothbrush head is specially designed to effectively clean around braces by removing plaque. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angela L.
Piscataway, NJ
As someone who wants to be a dentist in the future, I really enjoy taking care of my teeth. I am a strong advocate for using electric toothbrushes. They work so much better than manual hand brushes and really remove coffee stains and tartar much better. I've been continuously repurchasing these Oral B brush heads and religiously replace mine every three to four months as it wears out. It does the job well and is good quality, which prevents the head from wearing out too fast.
Brian V.
Santa Ana, CA
I have to say that using the electric toothbrush, I find the circular heads don't seem to work as well. My mom pointed out that my teeth seemed more yellow after I switched to this replacement circular head so I ended up going back to a manual toothbrush.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
I really like how the Oral-B really is gentle around your gums, and at the same time is able to brush off all your food and other germs around your teeth, on your teeth, and making your smile super clean and white. This is a must have for your tooth needs.
Tia T.
Dover, DE
The replacement heads are kind of pricey and they have an awkward shape to them. It takes a lot of getting used to. The electric toothbrush does work a lot better than regular toothbrushes. I love it!
Marina A.
These work so well and last a long time. The replacements are more expensive than just buying a basic toothbrush but they do make a difference. Keeps my teeth very clean so I recommend it to everyone.
Janai M.
Love this toothbrush and love replacing the heads. There are different types, I use sensitive, whitening, and flossing. I switch out the head and I feel like my teeth are that much cleaner. Kinda makes brushing teeth fun? It works.
Sonia L.
Gresham, OR
I'm not sure how much there is to review here. It's a replacement electric toothbrush head. It fits just like it's supposed to. We have never had any problems with them.
Melissa H.
I love my electric tooth brush. It feels just like leaving the dentist office with out any poking. This brush head is great. Also I have sensitive gums and it doesn't effect them at all like a regular tooth brush does.
Taylor B.
Charleston, WV
Buy these every few months or whenever my tooth brush is in need of a new brush. Better than buying a new tooth brush constantly great product!
Jackie F.
New Braunfels, TX
Great! I loves these heads! Expensive, so I also use a manual toothbrush to extend the life of my electronic toothbrush heads.