BY ORAL-B #46 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Ortho replacement toothbrush head is specially designed to effectively clean around braces by removing plaque. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angela L.
Piscataway, NJ
As someone who wants to be a dentist in the future, I really enjoy taking care of my teeth. I am a strong advocate for using electric toothbrushes. They work so much better than manual hand brushes and really remove coffee stains and tartar much better. I've been continuously repurchasing these Oral B brush heads and religiously replace mine every three to four months as it wears out. It does the job well and is good quality, which prevents the head from wearing out too fast.
Marina A.
These work so well and last a long time. The replacements are more expensive than just buying a basic toothbrush but they do make a difference. Keeps my teeth very clean so I recommend it to everyone.
Tia T.
Dover, DE
The replacement heads are kind of pricey and they have an awkward shape to them. It takes a lot of getting used to. The electric toothbrush does work a lot better than regular toothbrushes. I love it!
Janai M.
Love this toothbrush and love replacing the heads. There are different types, I use sensitive, whitening, and flossing. I switch out the head and I feel like my teeth are that much cleaner. Kinda makes brushing teeth fun? It works.
Sonia L.
Gresham, OR
I'm not sure how much there is to review here. It's a replacement electric toothbrush head. It fits just like it's supposed to. We have never had any problems with them.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
I have had the Oral-B electric toothbrush for a significant amount of time. Yeah, it was a bummer that the Sonicare was so much more expensive, but I do think I prefer the Oral-B. It keeps a charge and the heads, which I am reviewing, are more firm and move more rapidly. I am able to maneuver around the round edges of my molars in a superior way and will continue to use toothbrush.
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
Oral-b replacement head are a great option! Instead of always having to buy a whole new brush simply replace the worn out head & kero going. One thing I really like about this product is it comes with several colored bands. These bands are used to identify who's toothbrush whos. So you & your husband, kids or room mate does get your toothbrushes mixed up.
Brittany G.
Byrdstown, TN
This toothbrush is a very good truth brush! I think it depends on what you like on whether you like the brand or not, but I can tolerate just about anything! This one is very effective in getting th job done, and is very satisfying when using! I recommend this product!
Nia A.
Los Angeles, CA
This product worked really we'll especially when i had braces. I Loved that it got in-between all the cracks. I bought a multi pack at Costco and I loved it. I used it all the time when i have braces sometimes 3 times a day. I would really buy this product again.
Victoria W.
Richmond, VA
Very expensive. I feel like i'm stuck in a razor trap where I've already bought the more expensive base and now I'm a hamster on a wheel of buying more and more toothbrush heads. I hate how small it is. There's no point in even trying to use it on your tongue.