Oral-b Oral-B SmartSeries Pro 5000 Rechargeable Toothbrush uploaded by Dallas O.Oral-b Oral-B SmartSeries Pro 5000 Rechargeable Toothbrush uploaded by Zoë A.Oral-b Oral-B SmartSeries Pro 5000 Rechargeable Toothbrush uploaded by Mallory K.

BY ORAL-B #20 in Electric Toothbrushes

Oral-B's most technologically advanced toothbrush, Professional Healthy Clean + Floss Action with SmartGuide provides Oral-B's most advanced cleaning technology for ultimate plaque removal and also features a wireless SmartGuide. Separate, wireless SmartGuide helps maximize brushing performance Deep Clean mode removes up to 99.7% of plaque from hard-to-reach areas Pressure sensor stops pulsations when brushing too hard Gentle on teeth and gums Improves gum health better than Sonicare FlexCare Offers outstanding whitening and polishing in 3 weeks 5 modes: Daily Clean, Sensitive, Whitening, Massage, Deep Clean Oral-B is the #1 dentist-recommended toothbrush brand worldwide see more...

Buy on Target*
Britnee H.
Croydon, PA
I really love this toothbrush. I paid $100 for it at my dentist office. Charge lasts me about 2-3 weeks which is awesome. I don’t really use the Bluetooth but there is an app that helps to keep you on track which is good for people who like things like that. I like the wide range of different heads you can put on it too
Rebecca D.
Williamsburg, VA
It works pretty well. Once you charge it, it can hold a pretty long battery charge before you need to charge it again, you can find replacement heads at any drug store or Walmart, even Sam’s club for a bulk price.
Mallory M.
We just got this rechargeable toothbrush and I'm so happy with it. I like the spinning brushhead and feeling like it's getting each and every tooth sparkling clean. It feels like you just left the dentist!
Aliana E.
Mentor-on-the-Lake
Works pretty well. Spins nicely and the brush heads seems to get all the places of teeth that need clean. The speed of the spinning is not too fast or too slow. Pretty durable, I've had mine for 2 years.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased two of these toothbrushes a few years back for my husband and I. We bought them at Costco there was a manufacturer's rebate on them. I bought one refill of heads there when I bought the toothbrushes but since I have purchased replacement heads on Amazon 4 a quarter of the price. I highly recommend this toothbrush. It works really well and I have been cavity free since I've used it.
Janel  A.
Beaverton, OR
I love that you can control the speed and that there are different head attachments for different needs. I also like that there's a timer so you know youre brushing the correct time, and there is an indicator light for when you are applying too much pressure.
Joy N.
I love the circular motion of this electric tooth brush. It cleans up to my gums very thoroughly. The head is also small so it’s easy to reach back to my molars. The timer is really helpful too
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this toothbrush! Leaves your teeth feeling like you just left the dentist. I also like the app that you use with it so it tracks your brush time. Very nice toothbrush.
Tiffany K.
Clinton Township, MI
Best electric toothbrush you could get. Very good with braces and you can even change the pressure for how sensitive your teeth are. One of the best part is it's bluetooth you can pick ur own light color and tells you what to clean, for how long and if your applying too much pressure.
Deborah G.
Chicago, Illinois
Love my Oral B toothbrush so much!! 1- its rechargeable, 2-it works really well definitely met my expectations. It's a little pricey but it's a top notch product that I use everyday twice a day. My dental checkups have been really good using this product. Invest its worth it!!!!
Cherami B.
Is this worth the cost? My dentist recommended getting a electric toothbrush to stimulate my gums.. but every one seems a bit pricey. What would you rate this one?
Islam H.
Gaza
I would love to try it 😍😍
Maissa N.
Msaken ,sousse
Is this the best one ???
Geneva A.
Where can I find this? What's the price range?
Kristen W.
Kingsport, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this worth the cost? I have been getting the spin rush brand and now I am looking to upgrade. With replacement heads as well as the initial cost is it worth taking the plunge? Are my teeth going to hug me?