Oral-b Oral B Sensitivity Duo uploaded by Portia S.

BY ORAL-B

Find oral care products at Target.com! Try the Crest Sensi-Care Combo Pack that includes: Crest Sensi-Stop Strips and an Oral-B Pro-Health Clinical Pro-Flex toothbrush. Get sensitivity relief like never before with the Crest Sensi-Stop Strips, the strips are a breakthrough way to get tooth sensitivity relief. Sensi-Stop Strips are applied directly to sensitive areas for 10 minutes giving the special ingredient targeted contact time against sensitivity pain for immediate relief and up to 1 month of protection. Plus, with two flexing sides and one superior clean* of the Pro-Flex toothbrush, you can gently remove plaque with bristles that are soft on gums. Get the sensitivity. see more...

Ara M.
Glendale , CA
I now times have evolve, i still don't own an electric toothbrush but I mean this one is great! I love the little rubbery sides to protect my gums and as long as you use a good technique to brush your teeth it doesn't really matter wether is manual or electric
Cassidy T.
Bastrop, TX
Like any toothbrush these have your soft-hard. However in my opinion they are on point, the hard is what it says it is and the soft is the same. I purchase at the local Walmart in Bastrop and I've seen them in many other stores. Convenient price as well.
Rebekkah M.
Flint, MI
I have sensitive teeth and with my family history of bad teeth, it's hard to avoid a sensitive mouth. This toothbrush was amazimg and got my teeth clean without hurting me or causing bleeding. Highly recommended, it's worth the extra couple of bucks!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga , TN
The bristles on this brush are nice and soft, which is better than firm bristles that can wear away at your gumline and enamel. Also appreciate the large brush head that really makes me feel like I'm reaching every part of every tooth.
Jenn J.
I always keep an extra pack of these around for my boyfriend and myself. They're gentle enough to use while whitening, and they don't irritate my gums at all. They're soft, but they clean my teeth without having to brush too hard.
Marisa M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great toothbrush and excellent price. My boyfriend and I both use this toothbrush and love the bristles. They are hard enough to get a great clean but soft for sensitive teeth. We replace ours every 2 months and buy the same one.
Samee S.
Plains, PA
I like this toothbrush for travel since I am in the middle of trying to find an electric brush. However, as far as manual brushes go, this brush is tops. It last for a good while and gets the plaque off the hard to reach teeth.
Samantha G.
Homewood, AL
This is my favorite toothbrush that I have every used. I have used many different kinds including electric but this one is my favorite. I use it everyday and my teeth always feel so clean. I would 10/10 recommend to anyone!
Amanda B.
Port Allen , LA
I will never buy another toothbrush. This one is perfect for my gums and actually makes brushing my teeth enjoyable. It is soft and gentle and will not tear up your gums. You can get it at Walmart for a reasonable price.
Mari M.
S Salt Lake, UT
I have braces and I also am an orthodontist assistant. Oral B has been the tooth bush brand that I believe really cleans my teeth . And gets really in between my braces . Also love that the brushes are flexible and soft