Oral-b Oral B Sensitivity Duo uploaded by Portia S.

BY ORAL-B

Find oral care products at Target.com! Try the Crest Sensi-Care Combo Pack that includes: Crest Sensi-Stop Strips and an Oral-B Pro-Health Clinical Pro-Flex toothbrush. Get sensitivity relief like never before with the Crest Sensi-Stop Strips, the strips are a breakthrough way to get tooth sensitivity relief. Sensi-Stop Strips are applied directly to sensitive areas for 10 minutes giving the special ingredient targeted contact time against sensitivity pain for immediate relief and up to 1 month of protection. Plus, with two flexing sides and one superior clean* of the Pro-Flex toothbrush, you can gently remove plaque with bristles that are soft on gums. Get the sensitivity. see more...

Ara M.
Ara M.
Glendale, CA
I now times have evolve, i still don't own an electric toothbrush but I mean this one is great! I love the little rubbery sides to protect my gums and as long as you use a good technique to brush your teeth it doesn't really matter wether is manual or electric
Seleni G.
Seleni G.
Columbia , NC
I used to use this brush but I found that it was almost too soft for me. It wouldn't clean my teeth as well as other tooth brushes. It felt almost too flimsy for my liking. I can totally see why this brush was made for people with sensitive gums and teeth.
Rebekkah M.
Rebekkah M.
Flint, MI
I have sensitive teeth and with my family history of bad teeth, it's hard to avoid a sensitive mouth. This toothbrush was amazimg and got my teeth clean without hurting me or causing bleeding. Highly recommended, it's worth the extra couple of bucks!
Tasheba J.
Tasheba J.
La Porte, TX
This is a great toothbrush. I bought it for my fiancé and after he raved about it, I tried it. It's really no cons on my end it's the first time using a electric toothbrush. This toothbrush is for sensitive teeth and gums and I was satisfied
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
I have very sensitive teeth and this toothbrush works great! It's not too harsh but it still cleans my teeth just the same! It is every inexpensive and a great product all around. I will continue to use this toothbrush for a while!
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great toothbrush and excellent price. My boyfriend and I both use this toothbrush and love the bristles. They are hard enough to get a great clean but soft for sensitive teeth. We replace ours every 2 months and buy the same one.
Chandler L.
Chandler L.
I have always have sensitive gums and I find this toothbrush to be the best fit for not hurting while brushing or causing bleeding. I bought it at my local Heb and I have been continuing to buy them for probably about 7 years now.
Jenn J.
Jenn J.
I always keep an extra pack of these around for my boyfriend and myself. They're gentle enough to use while whitening, and they don't irritate my gums at all. They're soft, but they clean my teeth without having to brush too hard.
Samee S.
Samee S.
Plains, PA
I like this toothbrush for travel since I am in the middle of trying to find an electric brush. However, as far as manual brushes go, this brush is tops. It last for a good while and gets the plaque off the hard to reach teeth.
Nikki  M.
Nikki M.
The sensitivity tooth brush is a good one for those of us who have sensitive gums and teeth. We have used other brands and we are more partial to the Oral-B. Both my husband and I use it every day. Would definitely buy again.