Oral-b Oral B Sensitivity Duo uploaded by Portia S.

BY ORAL-B

Find oral care products at Target.com! Try the Crest Sensi-Care Combo Pack that includes: Crest Sensi-Stop Strips and an Oral-B Pro-Health Clinical Pro-Flex toothbrush. Get sensitivity relief like never before with the Crest Sensi-Stop Strips, the strips are a breakthrough way to get tooth sensitivity relief. Sensi-Stop Strips are applied directly to sensitive areas for 10 minutes giving the special ingredient targeted contact time against sensitivity pain for immediate relief and up to 1 month of protection. Plus, with two flexing sides and one superior clean* of the Pro-Flex toothbrush, you can gently remove plaque with bristles that are soft on gums. Get the sensitivity. see more...

Photo (1)
Buy on Diapers...*
Seleni G.
Seleni G.
Columbia , NC
I used to use this brush but I found that it was almost too soft for me. It wouldn't clean my teeth as well as other tooth brushes. It felt almost too flimsy for my liking. I can totally see why this brush was made for people with sensitive gums and teeth.
Tasheba J.
Tasheba J.
La Porte, TX
This is a great toothbrush. I bought it for my fiancé and after he raved about it, I tried it. It's really no cons on my end it's the first time using a electric toothbrush. This toothbrush is for sensitive teeth and gums and I was satisfied
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
I have very sensitive teeth and this toothbrush works great! It's not too harsh but it still cleans my teeth just the same! It is every inexpensive and a great product all around. I will continue to use this toothbrush for a while!
Arianna C.
Arianna C.
Flagstaff
This tooth brush is okay. It brushes the tops of my teeth well but it doesn't leave them feeling fully clean. I would rather have a tooth brush that cleans well in between my teeth as well. I would probably not buy this again
Julie M.
Julie M.
Plainfield, IN
Great toothbrush that reaches those hard to reach places in your mouth. It is the brand of toothbrush that I always use. I replace my toothbrush every six months like recommended by my dentist. I buy Oral-b every time.
Abbey C.
Abbey C.
This toothbrush is awesome. It works really well, & it means it when it says that its for sensitive teeth. The bristles aren't too long, and they're not too soft to where you don't feel clean. Definitely recommended.
Kandis P.
Kandis P.
Centerville, TX
Love this toothbrush! I have very sensitive gums and this brush is perfect for me! Reasonable price for a great product! The handle was comfortable to hold while brushing! I would definitely recommend to others!
Haley M.
Haley M.
New Church, VA
Great for my sensitive gums and teeth. Doesn't seem to wear out quickly though which is a plus. It's hard to find a good toothbrush that's gentle enough for me and I'm glad I found this one. Will buy again.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Weirsdale, FL
I have super sensitive teeth and have struggled finding the right tooth brush . This one has save my life ! It's gentle enough to not bother my teeth but still get them nice and plaque free when I brush .
Jill S.
Jill S.
Frederick , MD
Great use for my sensitive teeth, it's gentle enough not to make my gums bleed every time but it still makes me feel like I'm getting a clean mouth every time. I wish it just came in a value pack size.