BY ORAL-B

Oral-b pro-health clinical pro-flex has flexing sides that adjust to the unique curves and contours of your teeth, including gumline, for a superior clean vs. An ordinary manual brush*. Because of its flexibility, it is gentle on gums too. *with regular use. Two flexing sides! One superior clean* *with regular use vs. An ordinary manual brush. Gentle on gums. Individual flexing sides. see more...

• How often do you change your toothbrush?2 Answers
mackenzie l.
Eagle Bay, NY
This toothbrush is really good. It’s cheap too, which is nice. I have bought these toothbrushes the past 2 times I’ve gotten a new one and I’m never disappointed.
Adriana Sophia A.
Marshall, TX
This is my toothbrush I use to travel. It’s easy and works well on your teeth. It has soft bristles that can help get into areas that other toothbrushes don’t. Always floss afterwards. It also leaves the teeth clean and shiny.
Alyse G.
Southbury
Oral-B ORAL Pro-Flex Toothbrush has been a great tool for me. As someone who is currently going through a few root canal procedures, having a tooth brush selection range like Oral-B has been key.
Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
This toothbrush is more expensive than some of the others that I have used in the past, but it does a really good job of cleaning my teeth! After brushing, you almost feel like you've walked out of the dentist office they feel so clean! I like the shape of the handle too & it's just the right size to reach the back of my mouth. The bristles are multi-tiered which gets into the smallest of places. Highly recommend this product for your pearly whites!
Layla D.
I like this toothbrush because of the flexibility it has and I like that the brittles go in different angles it feels like it's really thoroughly cleaning. I usually get a Medium in softness because I like it a little rougher where as for my husband he likes the soft bristles since he has more sensitive teeth and gums. I would definitely recommend Oral B toothbrushes if u haven't tried them already.
Ana C.
This is my go to favorite Toothbrush. I had tried the colgate ones and used them for a long time. However when I tried this Oral-B one for the first time, i felt like my teeth were cleaner than they had ever been. The handle is sturdy and comfortable to grip and the actual brush on this is tough enough to do a real good job cleaning your teeth.
Lexie W.
Well- short and sweet review for this guy here. Around the same price as a crest/Colgate toothbrush but for some reason I find myself going back to OralB the most. I use soft toothbrushes because my gums are sensitive and find these are more comfortable to grip for some odd reason. Can't go wrong with Oral B products!
Kendal C.
Scottsdale, AZ
My favorite toothbrush! My mouth feels so clean after! I like to change my toothbrush every 6 months and the bristles are still in good shape by the end my by run. I've used other brands like Colgate, but Oral-B toothbrushes are hands down THE BEST!
Shannon S.
I know most people have an electric brush these days but I really like to get my teeth clean and this toothbrush is wonderful at it. Really polishes your teeth and makes them shine! If you like clean teeth you should try this toothbrush out!
Angelica S.
Great toothbrush! Cleaned my teeth nicely when combined with whitening tooth paste! This was my first time using this tooth brush, as price and results compared nicely to that if it's competitors! I would consider purchasing again!
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
How often do you change your toothbrush?